Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kylie - Worcester  (Read 3522 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441372) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue - Worcester (now in Coventry)
Cost - £100 - 30 mins

Stunning. I'm always apprehensive about Brazilians, they seem to have a bit of a reputation for a snooty attitude (unless you look like Tom Cruise) and poor service, so my expectations were low - and blown out of the water by this amazing SP.

Looks-wise - gorgeous. Yes, some of her photos are enhanced, but even they are not far off the truth, and it's easy to spot the unedited ones. She's tall, not an ounce of fat, with an amazing Brazilian ass and perfectly proportioned bolt-ons.

She also knows exactly what she's doing. Paperwork sorted and straight into action. She led me by the hand to a full-length mirror, stood in front of me and started grinding her ass into my crotch, whilst encouraging me to play with her from behind. The next thing I knew, she was on her knees, my shorts were off, she was into OW, and her eye contact was erotic. She really is that good-looking.

Then onto the bed for more OW both ways, her cock is as nice as the rest of her, not huge or girthy. She then sat on top of me and eased me in to her amazingly tight ass. Watching a beauty like her bounce up and down was one of those experiences that make you realise that you can die a happy man afterwards - I didn't last too long.

So, a high-end positive from me. She's stunningly beautiful, young, completely professional (she took the lead from start to finish) and a really nice person. A quick shower, hug and a kiss as I left. 30 mins on the dot. Yes, I would most certainly return.

Any downsides? No DFK - but then I don't look anything like Tom Cruise.

Offline lamboman

Nice one thanks for the review as I've been unsure about booking this one.
OW only I guess so that's me out anyway.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Miketaylor911

Spoke to her over a year ago to book said she only did oral with and does not kiss so a basic service ! I did not go ahead with the booking..