Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel magic touch massage Stechford (warning TS review)  (Read 15278 times)

Online seandana

Link ; External Link/Members Only

Cost ;£70 for 1 hour massage and happy end +a bit extra.

Comms ; All done via text on WhatsApp and a phone call when i was outside , all comms were swift and concise.

Service Provider ; Chanel is a tallish pretty slim and chatty person he/she looked quite feminine and was very willing to please.

Action ; Arrived at the post code and let Chanel know i was out side , she ( i will say she as it makes me feel better :D :D) called me to tell me the door was open and to come in , into the room  which was dimly lit that had a massage bed with face hole , but every thing fit for purpose so all good so far .Chanel asked if i was ok with her being TS and that it was an hours massage with happy ending that i wanted , i said yes to all her questions and handed over £70 . She asked me to strip which i did and jumped on the table face down . she then started the massage which to be fair was pretty good nice and firm , we chatted away about this and that whilst she went about her business , about 10 minutes in she started with some serious reach unders and soon had me good and hard and then did a lot of too and froing between massage and reach unders which i have to admit i really enjoyed . We are about 20 minutes in and she asked if i would like body too body (and i thought in for a penny ) and said yes go for it so she stripped he bottoms off but left her top on and started a rubbing and a grinding and i could feel her getting hard as she did so . She then asks me to turn over and proceeded with the same action and asked me if i wanted her to cum , i told her i had no objections so she mashed both our cocks together an brought us both to a satisfactory conclusion . She then cleaned me down with wet wipes and some paper towel , i'm not sure if there is a shower available but i didn't ask and she didn't offer one but she is quite local to me so i had a shower when i got home . i was only there 50 minutes but i not complaining as i got a lot more than i bargained for .

Summary ; This was my first time with a TS and i have to say i enjoyed the experience and i have no regrets whatsoever , whether i would do it again well only time will tell ,she did tell me fucking and sucking is available but this was enough for me on my debut .

Offline winkywanky

Why are all these good reviews so far away from me?  :dash:

Nice  :thumbsup:

A little bit naughty on her part not to mention the TS thing until you're in there? But I reckon she knows that if she put it on her ad she wouldn't get half as many bookings. Once there, I bet a lot of guys who wouldn't otherwise have turned up, decide to just go for it. I wonder how many of them go back for seconds though?  :D

Online seandana

To be fair to her WW she has now up dated her Ad to TS but previously had female but i knew before i went she was TS from info on this site.

Offline winkywanky

I thought that would be the case. Glad you enjoyed!

Thinking of a return visit some time?

Offline bbois77

To be fair to her WW she has now up dated her Ad to TS but previously had female but i knew before i went she was TS from info on this site.

Can you link thread, nothing coming up.

Cock size, cut or? Stayed hard, cums much?  :hi:

Online seandana

Can you link thread, nothing coming up.

Cock size, cut or? Stayed hard, cums much?  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288696.0

Cock size i would say a cut  4-5 inches that stayed hard but she didn't come as much as me but i sprayed every where.

Online seandana

I thought that would be the case. Glad you enjoyed!

Thinking of a return visit some time?
I would say chances are i probably will like i said i enjoyed the experience   :rolleyes:

Offline bbois77

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288696.0

Cock size i would say a cut  4-5 inches that stayed hard but she didn't come as much as me but i sprayed every where.

Thanks for that, not sure the info on that link would have persuaded me to see her!

Online seandana

Thanks for that, not sure the info on that link would have persuaded me to see her!

No problem bb77, i know the info in that thread didn't read too good but i just fancied taking a chance plus she was local.

Offline bbois77

Perfectly fine, let's see if any other local guys pay a visit, cheers for reviewing  :hi:

Online seandana

Perfectly fine, let's see if any other local guys pay a visit, cheers for reviewing  :hi:

:drinks:

Offline bestpunt

I don't think she or he has any tits, I'm surprised you enjoyed it as I was getting lip from her
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Online seandana

I don't think she or he has any tits, I'm surprised you enjoyed it as I was getting lip from her

you maybe right about her boobies , but i have to say she was pretty good with me i didn't get any attitude from her but i was her first customer of the day i think .

Offline Hotdogboy88

Are her pictures quite accurate? She looks gorgeous.
Was there any DFK on offer.

Thanks for the review

Online seandana

Are her pictures quite accurate? She looks gorgeous.
Was there any DFK on offer.

Thanks for the review

i found her attractive in the light i saw her in (dimly lit room) and very light kissing but no tongues .

Offline Hotdogboy88

i found her attractive in the light i saw her in (dimly lit room) and very light kissing but no tongues .

Cheers mate. Might give her a try in the new year.

Online mr.bluesky

Is that her photo (top one) on the gumtree advert for 2 female massage therapists?  She looks slightly different to the viva street photos .
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:27:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online seandana

Is that her photo (top one) on the gumtree advert for 2 female massage therapists?  She looks slightly different to the viva street photos .

the vivastreet photo is more accurate to be fair Mr b

Offline Chris2016

How much did you pay for the extras mate?

Do u think u'd have got same service in 30mjn visit?

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4

Online seandana

How much did you pay for the extras mate?

Do u think u'd have got same service in 30mjn visit?
I paid £70 for the hour and got every thing in my review for that price , i was there 50 minutes but i'm sure you could squeeze it into 30 , she initiated every thing i didn't ask , she just asked if i liked B2B and if i wanted her to come i said i had no objections and she just did what she wanted.

Online nwluvit

How far from Stechford railway station. Walking distance?

Online seandana

How far from Stechford railway station. Walking distance?

I would say about a 10 minute walk . :hi:

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:26:46 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Offline Spurt

How many beers,I have to drive home.

Offline Straightsix

Best get a hotel and make a night of it.👍

Offline bbois77

Not being local myself but able to deviate from my normal route, decided to take one for team Bois :cool:

Comms fairly decent, Chanel is as per photos, advised to take more than the £50 stated for the session of massage and HR.

TBH, it wasn't the greatest of punts, seems to be house of multiple occupation, downstairs room, quite dingy and off putting, interrupted during session, all led to Mr Winky being a bit SHY.

Small room with decent massage table .

Pretty enough but not the feminine  delicacy of other Tgirls

Talked throughout, is that nice etc, massage with warm oil  not particularly erotic, occasional reach under.

Only had 60 which I paid and she advised that she could sort something out.

On turn over dropped tracksuit bottoms for some body to body with the unmistakable felling of a engorging cock, not mine though!

Some mutual masturbation more girth than length with mushroom helmet .

In for a penny in for a pound I offered to suck but more dollar requested and suggested could transfer funds.

Ended up finishing myself off.

All in all a neutral, as ever YMMV, felt more on offer for next visit but not sure how much more

:hi:

Offline Straightsix

If there's a risk of interruption its no go whatever the service. These chancers are nothing but a joke.

£60 to jerk yourself off is nothing short of perversion. The benefits of 'flashing' have never been so appealing.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:46:20 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Dark.knight

Went to see her last week.  Big house, where she rents a room, typical HMO setup.

Nothing like any of the pictures.  :angry: :mad: :diablo:
Very manly, a better description would be a man dressing as a women rather than advertising himself as a TS.
Had a mask on, but you could see the beard which he tried to cover up, legs were hairy then mine.  Walked out as soon as I saw him.

I am using 'him' rather then 'her' on purpose.  As I am used to TS being feminine or at least trying to make an effort, it is very different to a man who dressed up as a women.

Online alabama1

Went to see her last week.  Big house, where she rents a room, typical HMO setup.

Nothing like any of the pictures.  :angry: :mad: :diablo:
Very manly, a better description would be a man dressing as a women rather than advertising himself as a TS.
Had a mask on, but you could see the beard which he tried to cover up, legs were hairy then mine.  Walked out as soon as I saw him.

I am using 'him' rather then 'her' on purpose.  As I am used to TS being feminine or at least trying to make an effort, it is very different to a man who dressed up as a women.
It would be more useful to write a negative review of your experience, rather than tag your thoughts onto someone else's positive.