Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge: Poor or questionable picks for the week  (Read 28841 times)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Spot on Jay. AW is becoming rather tiresome. The fake profiles are now endless. Just search in Cambridge and you can see the number of new recruits and their "borrowed" profile pics. Only saving grace is MK and the quality Roms. I for one am holding out for scarlett and in the meantime have saved me quite a bit of money. Getting a bit bored with it all now

You just missed her mate, was in P'boro a few days ago! However i see that her price has nudged itself up to 140 an hour now;!..

Supply and demand eh;!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah couldn't make it to Peterborough. Maybe next time. Shame she doesn't do 30 min meets. Although probably would at £140....

Offline JayEZ2K

Some questionable picks for the week. Photos could be legit, and budget pricing £40/15 minutes and £60/30 minutes offsets some risk.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Yeah couldn't make it to Peterborough. Maybe next time. Shame she doesn't do 30 min meets. Although probably would at £140....

Have you asked her - I did when she was my way previously and was quoted £80 for 30 mins. Not sure what the 60min rate was then though.

profile appears to have been cleared though - name gone, plus any other relevant details, inc gallery etc (Private one remains). Hope she returns but more importantly all is ok with her.   

Offline Cambridgy

Some questionable picks for the week. Photos could be legit, and budget pricing £40/15 minutes and £60/30 minutes offsets some risk.

There seems to be a Brazilian invasion this week - I tend to just ignore these as fake profiles but this one attracted my attention for obvious reasons - and there is a review from Bristol https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305652.0
Maybe a shared profile - or OP got lucky with a B&S - tempted to give it a go - and will review if I do....

Any intel appreciated.

Offline Bornslippy

Have you asked her - I did when she was my way previously and was quoted £80 for 30 mins. Not sure what the 60min rate was then though.

profile appears to have been cleared though - name gone, plus any other relevant details, inc gallery etc (Private one remains). Hope she returns but more importantly all is ok with her.
That's real shame  The only lady I was keen to meet. Nothing taking my fancy now. gutted! maybe one of her regulars can enlighten us regarding the profile changes?

Offline Schwanzer

Good news lads, she is almost immediately back as Filthy MilfScarlett. I'm guessing that she probably broke off from her group and is all by herself now.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Good news lads, she is almost immediately back as Filthy MilfScarlett. I'm guessing that she probably broke off from her group and is all by herself now.

Good find, Glad she is back.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 03:58:17 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline bgdam

She is girl from AW pictures you can see what you get from video and pictures from link VS External Link/Members Only.

Very polite girl everything what is in her review is well writes.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305652.0
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 04:30:45 pm by bgdam »

Offline thundercrackerxx

I saw Mikaella_Brazilian today and was pretty disappointed. I wrote a review but the basics are when I arrived her friend tried to bait and switch, I then had to wait around for an hour and a half after the time we arranged to meet to actually see who I booked and then once I'm there she tried to rush things. She is hot and gives a good performance, passionate and polite with no complaining about hard fucking or touching her tits etc like so many girls do now. But making me wait an hour only to then tell me to wait another half an hour, then rushing things made it a disappointing negative experience.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:00:22 pm by thundercrackerxx »

Offline norwichfunseeker

I saw Mikaella_Brazilian today and was pretty disappointed. I wrote a review but the basics are when I arrived her friend tried to bait and switch, I then had to wait around for an hour and a half after the time we arranged to meet to actually see who I booked and then once I'm there she tried to rush things. She is hot and gives a good performance, passionate and polite with no complaining about hard fucking or touching her tits etc like so many girls do now. But making me wait an hour only to then tell me to wait another half an hour, then rushing things made it a disappointing negative experience.

Thanks a piss poor attitude, which is a shame from a fit lass.
Assuming the pics are accurate though, she does look hot.

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks for the intel TC - she was too busy to even reply to my text!

Offline thundercrackerxx

Thanks for the intel TC - she was too busy to even reply to my text!

I wish she hadn't replied to mine now!

Offline Bornslippy

Wow. She looks cracking in that vid though!

Offline life_wasted

Wow. She looks cracking in that vid though!

Exactly! Despite my better judgement, I am going to give it go  :diablo:

Offline Cambridgy

Exactly! Despite my better judgement, I am going to give it go  :diablo:

Phone is off - maybe the other girls are trying to get their bookings filled up first...good luck

Offline norwichfunseeker

I texted her recently stating my requirements - just to confirm as all listed on her likes list.
She replied - 'No' and despite further texts didn't reply to expand.

Well to avoid I think, despite how fit she looks.

She wont be getting of my dollar.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:56:54 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline life_wasted

Phone is off - maybe the other girls are trying to get their bookings filled up first...good luck

Yes so far no luck... Looks like someone up there is looking out for me and my wallet  :D

Anyway I have her hot listed!

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry, thundercracker. Being made to wait an hour and a half and then getting shorted time is very bad form. I had already booked an appointment when I saw your negative review and considered cancelling, but instead brought up your complaints with them (without mentioning this forum), which they seemed to consider. I ended up having a great punt, with all of your positives (minus the long wait and short-timing). I think the sister might also be decent, but not the older one who already has a negative.

£10 each for owo, kiss, lick pussy....£30 for cim. God Cambridge is shite!!!
The baseline price is £60 for vanilla sex, so +£10 for OWO or +£10 for kissing brings the price up to £70 or £80 which is right in line with standard pricing for those services. As long as all the other extras, including anal, doesn't go over £100/30 minutes, then pricing is fair. On top of that, both have a very solid positive review record.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 10:43:05 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Bornslippy

+ £10 for a basic 69 service
Cambridge is still pretty shite
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 10:56:53 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Cambridgy

Sweet English Sophie in residence this week - £130ph - External Link/Members Only
Bit of a mixed bag of reviews - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26603

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Sweet English Sophie in residence this week - £130ph - External Link/Members Only
Bit of a mixed bag of reviews - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26603

Well well! unique service i must say!..

Q. What is Cum Clean Up Service?    
A. This is a domination service where i arrange with a hot stud i know who is regularly tested to deposit his cum on me whilst you wait outside and come and lick it up off of me afterwards

Bugger that for a game of soldiers i think its about time the board shop steward bought the members out and told them to strike;!..

Offline lvtpunt

Well well! unique service i must say!..

Q. What is Cum Clean Up Service?    
A. This is a domination service where i arrange with a hot stud i know who is regularly tested to deposit his cum on me whilst you wait outside and come and lick it up off of me afterwards

Bugger that for a game of soldiers i think its about time the board shop steward bought the members out and told them to strike;!..

That's a bit rich considering she doesn't offer owo or cim herself, she expects you to take some others dudes jizz and pay her for the privilege!  :D

Offline JayEZ2K

Here's a potential budget punt at £30/15 minutes or £50/30 minutes. The only positive notes are that the pics look like they could be legit, and the budget £30 price. So at pics and price have potential, but attitude is still the big question. External Link/Members Only

Offline User675

Here's a potential budget punt at £30/15 minutes or £50/30 minutes. The only positive notes are that the pics look like they could be legit, and the budget £30 price. So at pics and price have potential, but attitude is still the big question. External Link/Members Only

Guessing we cant get any intel on her being on viva? Don't think im brave enough to be the first as much as I like here curvy pics.

Offline Bornslippy

Another load of old shite from the scammy group.
Shame really

Offline Sid365

My first review here, unfortunately a negative one with Roberta
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309578.0

Offline JayEZ2K

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24687

This one has potential, most importantly sounds like she makes a positive effort. Used to have a 15 min quickie for £40, but now increased to £50. Two positives, one neutral (from bornslippy).

Offline Cambridgy

Ava is in Cambridge - but £180 ph and no history on here External Link/Members Only
Looks stunning if the pics are accurate.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ava is in Cambridge - but £180 ph and no history on here External Link/Members Only
Looks stunning if the pics are accurate.

And £30.00 extra for CIM / Facial.

Offline JayEZ2K

And +£50 for anal, and no DFK at the moment.

Good fit for the questionable category; Looks potentially legit, but zero reviews and a high starting price makes her very risky (rather than risqué). Even given good service, I'm not sure how justified the pricing is.

Neve is back. Quirks to her service, but after getting used to her, she can be a great punt; young and smoking hot body at a budget price of £60.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Might pop in to see her then Neve that is, a very sweet girl!

Despite her odd ways! That rear of hers is worth it for that alone:-)

Offline Hobnoblin

Sorry not sure how to add an AW link…
Anybody know anything of Phoenixred...??

Cambridge this week  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 11:05:20 pm by Hobnoblin »

Offline Cambridgy

Offline Hobnoblin

Thank you that’s how it’s done…

Offline JayEZ2K

One positive review, possibly vanilla only, and possible rushing. But attitude might be ok, so might be a potential punt.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Lovely looking girl but rom and no feedback so....

Offline Bornslippy

Yep. Nice to look at. That's probably about it. You never know though......

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Yep. Nice to look at. That's probably about it. You never know though......

No we don't but being a gent i'd say;

After you Sir;!...

Offline JayEZ2K

Best to avoid this one: External Link/Members Only
Scammer's Phone: 07340996169
They blatantly stole loads of pics from Amazing Maya (3960662), who's in an entirely different city.

The phone number indicate's it's this one, who I think had poor reviews.

Offline ukchr123

Lovely looking girl but rom and no feedback so....

She's in York now I have pinged a message off so if it comes of I'll TOFTT :)

Offline JayEZ2K

This one on VS looks appealing, but would be a risky TOFTT.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Very attractive (if the pictures are legit) but no reviews sadly.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nice rates too - but that always makes me wonder about the extras to follow.

Offline JayEZ2K

I noticed her as well. Looks a bit like someone I had a decent punt with back in 2018.

She looks good, and pics look legit. Rates are reasonable. But the profile is 1.5 years old with no reviews. So it's a risky TOFTT, but could be alright if you're prepared to walk if her attitude is not good.

Offline raj676

Warning: This girl Victoria.Sensual is a pure bait and switch:

Not the girl in the pics, most awful attitude ever, shitty service, was holding my dick all the time not allowing me to penetrate and she didnt even allow me to touch my own dick saying she didnt want to get bacteria inside her pussy! wtf! such a shit show!

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Not the girl in the pics, most awful attitude ever, shitty service, was holding my dick all the time not allowing me to penetrate and she didnt even allow me to touch my own dick saying she didnt want to get bacteria inside her pussy! wtf! such a shit show!

Sounds like a stand alone negative review would be of value, and reach a wider audience than this thread.

Offline Bornslippy

Agreed. Also, why didn't you give the middle finger (the only fingering allowed) and walk?

Offline life_wasted

I had a similar experience like this with Romanians couple of years ago and never seen one since then. It felt like I am raping her or something!