Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 1619 times)

75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pharmatron69

So I know you will all be lamenting the loss of Nicky at Olina and to be fair they havn't had a replacement who provides service with such enthusiasm and vigour!

This is a legacy review which took place early Oct 21. I had been a regular with Nicky for some time and was seeing her perhaps every other week. In my opinion she provided an amazing service which was a hybrid of PSE with some GFE.

So I arrived at the venue dead on time and always walked down that basement staircase like a schoolboy getting sweeties! The dooor opened and Nicky stood with he heals on the same height as me and met me with the biggest wettest french kiss. Always a good start with her. Shoes off and strolled into the dining room and sat down on the couch - she was watching subtitled TV and she asked if I wanted water. I could see and smell delicious Thai food on the cooker!

So as per usual went to take a shower and a few moments later Nicky joined me and was cleaning, kissing and rimming me in the shower. I did likewise with her and she asked if I liked watersports ? To be honest it has never been on my list and I thought, well noit try. So whilst I was licking Nicky, she peed and I played with her pussy - it was actually sensual and tasted fine (I spat and did not wallow). Dried me off and then into the bedroom for the hour of fun. Lots of everything with no holes barred. Had fund with her arse, pussy and moiuth and she also rimmed me so far up I thought she was almost getting to my prostate! Amazing and I'm yet to experience anyone who came close to her technique and enthusiasm. I'm a one pop guy and enjoy holding off until about 50min into the seesion where I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot!! The usual Nicky massage to finish - showered and got dressed.

Just before leaving she asked me whether I like Thai food and I replied "yes" and she promptly sat me down and served me an amazing lunch - some sort of chicken dish in a soup! So for about 40minutes I had lunch with a naked Nicky treating me like a king! I've had the occasional coffee but not a full blown Thai feast. Served a fruit desert and then sat me diown on the couch for a head massage. Now in all my years of punting I have never ever been made a lunch and treated so well. I was there almost two hours and paid the usual £140 Olina frequent flyer rate!

I left with the ubiquitous KitKat she liked to hand out and a bottle of water - now that was amazing Thai service and a blinding experience.

A week later I went again and she again remembered we had lunch and asked again for me to join her - sadly it was shellfish and I'm allergic to seafood and would have ended up in A&E!

I guess it was a perk of being a regular and her not having another punter booked.

She is sadly missed and I hope Olina can persuade her to come back!

In my opinion she was a great looking Thai - Face 9/10, attitude 15/10 and a slim body 9/10.

Any recomendations that come close appreciated.

Offline SamOmar

Bloody click bait!!

I know, I don't see the point of this review
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

OP: you've been a member for 6 years. Surely by now you'd know to include a location of the punt, regardless of a legacy review.