Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - Manchester outcall September 2020  (Read 3523 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LordVoldemort

External Link/Members Only

This was a woefully disappointing non-punt. £160 I think.... I had such high hopes.

Face 6/10
Teeth - 8/10 - clean
Body 5/10 - advertised as size 6, now nearer a 10. Breast b/c cup, but the large belly was not expected..... not my cup of tea at all. I like them more athletic and she was not. Self harm scars on legs.
Hair 3/10 - pictures show extensions, but not when she arrived, looked a mess.
Gash -5/10 - this was the best bit of her, neat and tidy, all tucked in but not waxed well (thighbrows visible)
Fuckometer - 0/10
OWO for 3 mins before I called it a day
Cleanliness - don’t know, didn’t even get close enough to find out

This girl rocked up 60 mins late (but Tbf kept me informed)... arrived off her fucking tits( all a bit spaced out) At first I thought she was a bit strange but when she then took 40 mins in the toilet and said the booking didn’t start until she came out I became increasingly concerned. When she did eventually appear, she had loads of white powder all over her nose and upper lip. She came out naked and looked dreadful to what I had hoped from the AW pictures. I asked her straight away if it was cocaine that was on her face, she admitted it was ketamine and that it chilled her out. Despite everything she tried to commence the punt but was so fucked off her face I couldn’t continue. She offered me back my money minus her taxifare, I told her to keep it and get checked into rehab. Complete and utter let down. I wasn’t on UKP then and hadn’t read the reviews that she has done this before . Lesson learnt and pleased I’m now part of this community.

I felt a bit sorry for her, she’s got issues and definitely needs help. I proceeded to book an agency girl to empty my aching testicles and that was not much better .... review to follow  :diablo:

Offline malu999

Ah that's terrible news, I have not seen her in a very long time but it sounds like things have gone very wrong for her. Hope she gets help.

Online usroads

Hasn't logged on to AW since 16 December - so maybe in rehab.
I'd like to book her when she's sorted her shit.

Offline Degsy101

Offline montycat

I tried to book her a while ago, but it didn't happen in the end. Looks like things have gone badly wrong for her since.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Filli

Ive met her twice and i must say the 1st time i met her she was really good and we got on really well i was only booked for one hour but was there for well over 2 and she was really relaxed. This was about a year ago from now.

Fast forward to about September/ October and she had really piled on the weight which was disappointing as i really liked her body before she did have white stuff on her nose but minus that it wasn't  overly bad punt i was just dissapointed about her body

Shes a really likeable nice girl and i really hope she gets herself sorted and i can see her again

Offline wibbles

I saw her once for an outcall to my hotel room. Might be a little while before I started posting here. I thought she was facially quite plain but her body was petite and tight and she was easy to get along with. I had a good time. Even then she had a sniff in the bathroom. I was considering booking her for another visit shortly, but sad to hear that her habit is catching up to her.

Online Pennington

Oh it's a pity she has turned to rats piss.
I never saw her but the commitment to face fucking had  her high up on my list.Any other face fuck girls recommended?

Offline Bobbins1973

She kept messing me about with quite a few reverse bookings after agreeing to turn up at agreed deal, hiked her prices up to normal rates rather than what I stated
Bumped into her working in Lappy and looked hot but quite chavvy

Spoiled by choices in Manchester so didn’t cause any issues - miss those times 😞

Offline trebor111

That is a shame

I saw her a few times in the past and she was amazing

Hope she gets better soon.
Banned reason: No contribution to site even though actively punting, ignoring a mod, exit stage left
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Victor

Really sad to see this post.  I saw her a couple of years ago and she was great.  Slim with small tits took a spanking and did everything asked of her.

Offline nicksharma

Noticed that this one is showing available again on AW, just wondered if anyone had seen her recently and if she was in better shape and sorted herself out?  Seen her once before, before I was a member on here and she was spot on.   Dont want to waste my money if she is now 3 sizes up from what she was and off her head.