Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - Manchester City Centre - Outcall  (Read 2552 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pepperami

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Emailed Keira - it was read 24 hours later and responded to straightaway. Keira couldn’t do the time I wanted and I had already made other arrangements. Got in touch again a month later but no response for a few days, when Keira responded she apologised and said she had been on holiday. All other communications were smooth and prompt. Everything was sorted via AW until the day and then via a phone call for a couple of details about the hotel. Agreed services for face fucking and facial as that was what I was really in the mood for.

Outcall - 2 hours - £320 - Keria ended up overstaying by an hour and certainly didn't stop to look at the clock once or her phone. In fact I think her phone was in airplane/do not disturb mode as at the end of the meet she went to it and it started pinging alot as messages came through.

The Girl
Keria is definitely slim, small bust. She is not amzingly beautiful facially (IMHO) but does have a natural beauty especially since she doesn't wear lots of makeup which I prefer - she certainly is not ugly. Pictures on AW are representative of her body and arse - she is not extremely skinny but she is slim, no bones to be seen and her claim of going to the gym could be right. Age wise I would say she is young  probably mid twenties rather than her stated age of 20 but I am not great at guessing ages and it could be lower.

The Meet
Keria arrived on time and kept in touch as to when she would arrive, texting when she set off in the taxi. Dressed casually which I didn't mind, had a drink and a chat followed by her going off to the bathroom and getting ready. She was a little while and when she came out she was in a bra style top and thong - her body is amazing but the outfit didn't do a great deal for me.

We go down to it - she is somewhat submissive, but since this was a first meeting I didn't push the boundaries too much but I told her what to do, when and she was responsive to that.

I told her to bend over as I wanted to see if her arse was just like her pictures - she crawled on to the bed her arse up and I gave reverse O in that position - she has a very small neat pussy, completely shaved, which I enjoyed and it got me hard. Her turn and she can take it all - the sausage nor the veg was neglected. I then took over and fucked her throat/face - this was enjoyed by both of us as far as I can tell and Keria took some very forceful control like she was in to it. We moved on to a couple of differnet posiitons - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl - which usually doesn't interest me except that her arse is amazing and she didn't mind a little anal play but no penetration - and finally on her front with me riding her arse and holding her down. Then back to more face fucking before the pop over her face and body. I am a one pop guy generally and since she had already overstayed we got dressed while chatting and she left an hour over time.

Couple of minor points -
1.when in cowgirl there appeared to be some white residue around her nose. Now I can't be sure but there was a point at which she appeared a bit spaced so maybe she was on something.
2. she says she doesn't smoke and when she arrived i didn't smell or taste anything on her but during the action there was definitely smoke on her breath.

She is a little expensive but I think I got good value - she has a great body and takes it hard. It is a shame she doesn't do A-levels as that would be the icing on the cake. I would definitely return save the two minor points might put me off if a better offer presents itself.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing - I've been curious about her for a while now.

How was her kissing? You say that you noticed some smoker's breath so presumably you went for some FK.
Similar query for her oral skills, which she says she enjoys a lot.

TIA  :hi:

Offline Pepperami

FK is not bad but wouldn't say it is the best either.

Oral - she is into it and will do what you tell her. Deepthroat really was just that - took it like a trooper and for quite a long time as well.

Have fun!

Offline Pepperami

Oral - she is into it and will do what you tell her. Deepthroat really was just that - took it like a trooper and for quite a long time as well.

Have fun!

Offline PLeisure

Have fun!
Cheers, P - it means importing her down to London for a couple hours, hence my curiosity-from-a-distance.
Appreciate the intel  :thumbsup:

Offline jaysayjaysay

The white residue around her nose is ketamine. The "gone for a while" in the bathroom is her snorting it and waiting to get a little high before coming out to do the meet. She did this when she came to do an outcall at my flat a while ago and admitted to it later on in the meet.

I had an absolutely awful experience with her and would never see her again (purely because of how high she was, and her subsequent behaviour). I have mentioned negatives in previous threads about her, but never posted a formal review about it because I was worried the specific details would be able to identify me, which I didn't want as she knows where I live (won't be doing outcalls ever again!)

Glad her doing it didn't spoil your meet!

Offline Blackpool Rock

The white residue around her nose is ketamine. The "gone for a while" in the bathroom is her snorting it and waiting to get a little high before coming out to do the meet. She did this when she came to do an outcall at my flat a while ago and admitted to it later on in the meet.

I had an absolutely awful experience with her and would never see her again (purely because of how high she was, and her subsequent behaviour). I have mentioned negatives in previous threads about her, but never posted a formal review about it because I was worried the specific details would be able to identify me, which I didn't want as she knows where I live (won't be doing outcalls ever again!)

Sounds like this is a regular thing for her therefore I doubt she could narrow it down to who you are, on that basis your probably OK to do a review

Offline PLeisure

Useful intel, thanks. This changes everything, in that case.

Seriously, though - a standalone review would be much appreciated so that other potential clients can decide for themselves.  :hi:

Offline Cellular40

Thanks for the review.

I have seen this one and it would be a negative for me. Will do a review ASAP, and what Jay said about her being high mirrors my experience.

I didn’t find her attractive at all and I’d says she’s around 27 rather than 21.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yorkieyorkie

Thanks for the review.

I have seen this one and it would be a negative for me. Will do a review ASAP, and what Jay said about her being high mirrors my experience.

I didn’t find her attractive at all and I’d says she’s around 27 rather than 21.

And yet look at the rates she’s charging. I’ve already red carded her on here.