Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Kitten Sophia - Bury  (Read 6325 times)

10 review(s) for SEX KITTEN SOPHIA (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline p3ngu1n

LINKExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
DURATION: 1hr

SUMMARY:
Looks = 7/10
Comms = 9/10
Service = 9/10

Quick review lads but bloody hell, what a sweaty, ball-emptying hour with a proper nympho!  :rolleyes:

Met me at the door with nothing but heels on (she'd asked how I wanted her to meet me before I fucked her - her own words) and it were straight into deep, sensual snogs before I'd even disposed of my coat. I had to pull her off to excuse myself to the gents. Back in the room I quickly handed her the brass (she only disappeared briefly to stash this). The mutual banter was full-on and completely outrageous - she dished back as well as she received and I knew I were in for a fucktastic treat. To be honest, on her return, I were like a dog waiting to be let out of the car and ready for action!

I won't wear my keyboard describing this lass - her profile bares all and is spot on. Facially, struggling to think of a famous face to pin hers onto, but the cliche cute girl next door fits.

R1 services were a very sloppy, deep BBBJ with expert edging (bit of a sub this one, and seemed to like being challenged to swallowing my full length - she got close), plenty of fingering (me on her - I ain't Sooty), CG, RCG, and finished deep inside her tight gash in spoons. She gets very, very wet this one! I had to slow her down in CG or I'd have popped too soon. Didn't waste time getting me ready for R2: more of the same as R1, and I popped in doggy. Brief chat feeling her lovely body next to mine as I finally got to have a proper chat with her. We had about 5mins left and she gave the impression she'd easily have got me going for a quick last one for the road had I pushed it, but I were completely knackered. Lovely girl with a slightly geeky streak and just downright fun company.

Worthy of mention: I did spot a camera after the deed (one of these 'computer' looking types) in the room but thought nothing of it and didn't think to ask. I also got the sense (6th) there may have been a bf in the other bedroom (hopefully only wanking off furiously to the CCTV video of me pounding his lass, and not recording to upload onto tinterweb :dash:) but obviously I can't confirm anything.

Exchanged our goodbyes with a quick snog at the door and I left a happy man :hi:

PROS:
+ Very fit body and a proper nympho
+ Excellent comms
+ Service was top notch

CONS:
- That bloody camera :thumbsdown:
- Rate at £140/hr a little on the high side for me (although it weren't £££ on my mind on my walk back to the car)

VERDICT:
Would I see her again? If it weren't for that camera, Yes
Would I recommend? Yes, if you're not camera-shy

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review, very helpful  :drinks:

Was she based near GFE & La Maison?

Offline p3ngu1n

Unfortunately Nige, the area was new to me and I've not been to either GFE or La Maison.
And I'm not having any luck trying to retrieve her location from my maps history to be able to check how close/far it is from the places you've mentioned. Sorry can't help

Offline NigelF

Unfortunately Nige, the area was new to me and I've not been to either GFE or La Maison.
And I'm not having any luck trying to retrieve her location from my maps history to be able to check how close/far it is from the places you've mentioned. Sorry can't help

No worries, Bury isn't a particularly big place anyway.

Offline Durch69

Looks cold on her pic! 😂😂😂

Offline p3ngu1n

I can confirm inside was very warm and wet!  :D

The way she keeps updating the voyeur pics on her profile though, I'm a little worried I might come to find I've magically appeared from one of her CCTV files :bomb:

Offline Clitheroelad

Id be worried about the camera. Id also be worried about the reverse cg pic on her main profile page. Zoom in and her skin looks heavily photoshopped and there may br a whiff of BB.

Offline p3ngu1n

Id be worried about the camera. Id also be worried about the reverse cg pic on her main profile page. Zoom in and her skin looks heavily photoshopped and there may br a whiff of BB.

The camera is definitely a dealbreaker  :scare:  I wouldn't have gone if I'd known it were there. By the time I spotted it, I were too far gone (in for a penny and all that).
If we're looking at the same picture, looks like a johnnie to me; unless it's some sort of cockring? One can never really know with some of these lasses  :unknown: 

Offline sir wanksalot

The camera is definitely a dealbreaker  :scare:  I wouldn't have gone if I'd known it were there. By the time I spotted it, I were too far gone (in for a penny and all that).
If we're looking at the same picture, looks like a johnnie to me; unless it's some sort of cockring? One can never really know with some of these lasses  :unknown:

If it makes you feel any better then I'd have thought it she was going to film punters without their permission then she'd be more likely to do it covertly rather than have a camera in full view of the punter.

Offline cash2spare

Thanks to the op who was indeed the star of the live video feed of the session, isn't she giving you a cut of the profits? she charged me a tenner to view via webcam!

p.s. get down the gym and lose some weight you were flagging near the end  :lol:

Offline p3ngu1n

Thanks to the op who was indeed the star of the live video feed of the session, isn't she giving you a cut of the profits? she charged me a tenner to view via webcam!

p.s. get down the gym and lose some weight you were flagging near the end  :lol:

The cheeky cow, I thought I told her I were worth more than that!!  :lol:  :drinks:

Offline george r

looks great but no muff diving rules her out for me I'm sorry to say  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

looks great but no muff diving rules her out for me I'm sorry to say  :thumbsdown:

Good spot that.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Brrrr. Sure looks chilly.

And for what it's worth, the AW profile covers a lot of ground and she seems very open. One of the FR on there talks about including her boyfriend to take pictures during the session and with repeated mentions of enjoying being watched, I think the camera is less sinister than it could have appeared.

She's too young for me and even if she weren't, the lack of appreciation for RO leaves her off my HL but it might be worth anyone planning to book her to be up front about your concerns with the camera and see what she says.

And the OP might want to re-read the profile's "MY BEDROOM LIKES" tab under "ANAL" and think about a return visit.  ;) EM
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 04:17:32 pm by Engl1shmuff1ns »

Offline p3ngu1n

Good point. I forgot to mention in my review that I knew about no RO going in. To be honest, I didn't miss it because of the good FK

Offline leo_26

We should ask for a copy, wonder if she still has mine from last year.

Offline NigelF

We should ask for a copy, wonder if she still has mine from last year.

Is that why didn't do a review?

Offline MrMog

Camera = a NO from me

Not worth the risk tbh, although that said I am sure she could hide it and no one would know any the wiser, especially when the dick brain takes over.

Offline Mjw1980

I did a review when. She was going under another name, she saw it and messaged me through adultwork saying because I left a review here she wouldn't see me again. A shame because I was very positive about her and would have been back by now, but just a heads up if you're looking to leave a review

Offline p3ngu1n

I did a review when. She was going under another name, she saw it and messaged me through adultwork saying because I left a review here she wouldn't see me again. A shame because I was very positive about her and would have been back by now, but just a heads up if you're looking to leave a review

The whole point of our reviews is to help forum members choose whom they would like to see, and to help one another avoid shithouse SPs who are only interested in ripping us off.
If a WG is a good SP, she's got absolutely nowt to worry about (and much to be thankful for, for all the free drum-beating we're doing on here without getting paid royalties!)

If she won't see you/anybody simply because a review has been left on here, her fucking loss! She ain't exactly got the only c*nt in Lancashire :hi:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:02:30 pm by p3ngu1n »

Offline yorkieyorkie

I consider this a red with the whole camera.

Would proper freak me out.

Offline Mjw1980

The whole point of our reviews is to help forum members choose whom they would like to see, and to help one another avoid shithouse SPs who are only interested in ripping us off.
If a WG is a good SP, she's got absolutely nowt to worry about (and much to be thankful for, for all the free drum-beating we're doing on here without getting paid royalties!)

If she won't see you/anybody simply because a review has been left on here, her fucking loss! She ain't exactly got the only c*nt in Lancashire :hi:

I agree, and although she ticks all my boxes in terms of age/physique I preferred a recent experience I had with xteenangelx who I must write a review for shortly.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I agree, and although she ticks all my boxes in terms of age/physique I preferred a recent experience I had with xteenangelx who I must write a review for shortly.

Look forward to reading it as I’m hoping to see teenangel in the near future.

goldwing1

xteenangelx - mentions being a teenager all over her profile,,,,,, 20 year old
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony.the.man

Confused? She says she doesn't do BB, but I've seen 2 images on her profile (one with a white man and one with a black man) where she seems to be having unprotected sex. Can anyone clarify?

Offline Access

Are they in the private gallery?

Offline Tony.the.man

Are they in the private gallery?
No, they weren't even in her gallery, they were on her profile page and have been taken down.

Offline mrmagoo

She used to be called Mia a few years ago.  I think maybe 2 or 3 years back. 

I saw her a couple of times and she was fun, but I stopped seeing her after she suggested bareback/creampie anal was ok.  I was baffled to be honest, that she thought that would be less risky than vaginal bareback.  She disappeared off AW very soon after and I never heard from her again. 

As she's re-appeared I wanted to share the warning that she might be a BB-er.

And the cams.... OMG... that alone would make it a no go.

Offline Tony.the.man

I saw her a couple of times and she was fun, but I stopped seeing her after she suggested bareback/creampie anal was ok.  I was baffled to be honest, that she thought that would be less risky than vaginal bareback.  She disappeared off AW very soon after and I never heard from her again. 

Thanks for the info mrmagoo, off the HL she goes.

Offline Durch69

Cheers for the review, very helpful  :drinks:

No Nigel on one of main roads out of bury

Offline Durch69

Have been back recent will put review up when I can , but I can say no recording takes place during session, it’s a security camera for when flat is empty, however you can ask for b/f to take pics (non facial) if want for own personal use

Offline manfox

Just a heads up that if she knows you are a member here she won't see you.

Offline p3ngu1n

FFS!  :dash: Straight into the bin! Would never had seen her if I knew this :scare:
At least the truth is out

Offline Avg_Joe

camera = blacklist

simples!

EDIT:
and that's before i saw the bareback revelation

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 02:17:48 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline p3ngu1n

If anybody knows what her old aw was, perhaps they could drop the link onto this thread so that we can tie the two together for references' sake  :hi: