Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy Milf  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Jayjay1

Look for a filthy/slut milf or WG in general.

Who talks dirty throughout punt, doesn't ask you to hold back and initiates the moves.

Someone like Kandyfun External Link/Members Only. Not seen her before but from reviews, she not a looker and body not great either. So an upgrade of this would be highly appreciated.

Doesn't have to be a milf.

Appreciate your recommendations guys

Offline Yankee41

There is no better filthy milf than SurreySarah. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline jonloops

I had a brilliant time with Lizette --> External Link/Members Only

Also reviewed her a while ago.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Katherine - Mature English Lady

Awesome lady, really filthy in the bedroom!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 10:26:43 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline Jayjay1

Hows the boobs like, at her age and the size of it, im expecting it to sagg alot. Reading reviewed on her i can tell she filthy AF but no mention to her body

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw SurreySarah 4 years ago. She wasn't my cup of tea. I had heard she'd had a breast reduction and now she has implants. I remember when I felt her boobs I could tell she'd had a boob job.

Offline Yankee41

Hows the boobs like, at her age and the size of it, im expecting it to sagg alot. Reading reviewed on her i can tell she filthy AF but no mention to her body

Her body is excellent and her pics dont lie.  Her boobs are fantastic.  She has implants but you would be hard pressed to tell.  They are a nice handful, almost no sag.   She has a great ass too.

Offline Link7

You can't leave JT's mum out of this thread  :sarcastic:

Never seen her and don't mind admitting i'm not brave enough to! But it's well documented that she's as mucky as they come. Says she's on a break due to covid, but no doubt she'll be back.

Offline Colston36

How very helpful. Must give her a go when next down the smoke.

Offline KermitK2

Great thread. Thanks for the recommendations. Katherine looks great and going very high up the HL for post lockdown.  :thumbsup:

Offline davidgood

Great thread. Thanks for the recommendations. Katherine looks great and going very high up the HL for post lockdown.  :thumbsup:

Err, she does not do anal. So can't be really filthy, IMO.

But if you do the take the plunge, please let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punther

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldman2

I'm looking for more of the same too. I can thoroughly recommend Kandyfun. I've only seen her once and plan a return when this virus dissipates. She squirted her juice several times and couldn't wait to have a cock up her arse.

Lizette de Boheme I want to meet too and Surrey Sarah is at the top of my list and I like the filthy top quality service this type of lady provides. :thumbsup:

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I'm looking for more of the same too. I can thoroughly recommend Kandyfun. I've only seen her once and plan a return when this virus dissipates. She squirted her juice several times and couldn't wait to have a cock up her arse.

Lizette de Boheme I want to meet too and Surrey Sarah is at the top of my list and I like the filthy top quality service this type of lady provides. :thumbsup:

I can recommend Kandyfun as well, not a looker but great service

Offline oneeyesnake

Agree on Kandy as PSE she does not hold back. Owe the forum a review, will get it in the next few days.