Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INFO REQUEST: Sexy young GENUINE BRITISH INDIAN desi teen Wembley Ha0  (Read 2891 times)

Offline iibleys

Gents

I booked this girl for next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on her or had seen her before?

Her profile seems to periodically appear on VS then disappears.

External Link/Members Only

She signs her name as Yasmine, but doesn't appear to have an AW profile or any other.

Any assistance would be appreciated, otherwise i will report back after the punt.

Offline FCB

Fake/stolen pics, one of her previous Vivastreet ads has been discussed in this thread.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164585.0

you'll notice that current Vivastreet still using same phone number and stolen pics...

07507346541 07507 346541  +457507346541

I searched the first 2 VS pics...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

And they're both stolen from social media IMO

Pic on the left....
Krystle D'souza (Indian TV actress)

Pic on the right gives a lot of hits under different names...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:44:28 am by FCB »

Offline iibleys

Thanks for the info... those pics did look to good to be true!!

This ones on her WhatsApp

Hidden Image/Members Only

midlandz_boy88

like you i was tempeted by the first pic, until someone on here in the other thread pointed out the stolen pics. whatsapp pic looks indian, but not anywhere near the figure of the pics on profile

Offline iibleys

like you i was tempeted by the first pic, until someone on here in the other thread pointed out the stolen pics. whatsapp pic looks indian, but not anywhere near the figure of the pics on profile

Yeah, im having second thoughts about it now...

Shes put her prices up since i first contacted her few weeks ago. It was £80 for half hour before, which i would have risked, but im thinking £100 can probably be better spent.

... and the £200 for an hour is taking the piss imo. That's getting very close to top end service providers who are known and well reviewed. An unknown, who has fake pics on her profile should not be charging those sorts of rates. The fact that no one seems to know her here is a little disconcerting. I do wonder what kind of punters keep these kinds of girls afloat :unknown:

I think WG should have to earn a good reputation before they can enter the top end price bracket.

ncryptd

Libelys, did you end up seeing her? She seems to be back working in alperton but does not offer OWO or kissing. Seems a bit strange to me

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I always avoid WGs who use stolen pics, as tempting the pics might be the WG is unlikely to have any resemblance at all. Plus no OWO and kissing, it’s just not worth it

Offline iibleys

Libelys, did you end up seeing her? She seems to be back working in alperton but does not offer OWO or kissing. Seems a bit strange to me

I didnt see her in the end.

I messaged her in mid Jan but apparently she was away on holiday or something. Got a message back off her a few days ago saying shes back and if id like to see her.

Yeah, at that price i wasnt too keen either. Did you speak to her on the phone? If so whats she like? I only ever communicated via whatsapp.

Offline iibleys

I always avoid WGs who use stolen pics, as tempting the pics might be the WG is unlikely to have any resemblance at all. Plus no OWO and kissing, it’s just not worth it

:drinks:

Those are the exact reasons why i didnt follow through. Like i said at £80 h/h i might have risked it but not at £100...  :thumbsdown:

ncryptd

I've spoken to her a couple of times and to be honest she sounds like a genuine girl. She sounds like she is in her early 20s. She said she was in the Netherlands for the last few weeks which is why she hasn't been in contact.

I did ask her about the photos and she said her friend do that but strange that she hasn't removed them still.

Might give her a punt and see how it goes

Offline horny_hunk

I've spoken to her a couple of times and to be honest she sounds like a genuine girl. She sounds like she is in her early 20s. She said she was in the Netherlands for the last few weeks which is why she hasn't been in contact.

I did ask her about the photos and she said her friend do that but strange that she hasn't removed them still.

Might give her a punt and see how it goes
If you could, try to get her to whatsapp call you. I find it a good way to figure out if they're genuine and also you get a good look at them too.
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hv51

Did anyone end up seeing her in the end? Worth it? Hard to find any actual Asian WG