Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru/B2B Central London  (Read 8861 times)

bowti3

In central london next friday. Looking for a couple of hours of good body to body, oral as well (nuru would be ok but not necessary). Need to avoid the bait and switch, and have a reasonable budget Searched through and didn't find a lot recent that got my attention. Suggestions?

password02

Try Hot Ameera - seen loads of times and offers Nuru massage but she needs notice to prepare and get the room ready.

You really cannot get better based in Euston NW1

Offline filatino_jay

Have a look at Emma from Butterfly Touch too, one of my first and in my opinion T.B.E

ps. also goes by Emma Cute on aw

Offline sticko

Emma is fantastic.  Saw her twice a while ago but her reviews are still really good.  Pricey now but she's awesome.  Amina, also at Butterfly touch, is well reviewed.

S

bowti3

Much appreciated.  Anyone see Charlotte from Peachy massages?

Offline Wheelz77

Mark Andrews

If you want a good all round massage, you should consider Osaka (External Link/Members Only). Another idea can be to use the London Erotic Massage Guide: External Link/Members Only. Hope this helps.

bowti3

All appreciated. Got a booking with Emma. Fingers crossed. Legs, not so much

Jeffy

Let me know how you get on with Emma. She has very good reviews on here External Link/Members Only

Was thinking of making a booking with her myself.

Mark Andrews

All appreciated. Got a booking with Emma. Fingers crossed. Legs, not so much

Good luck with this. Please let us know how you get on?

Offline KentAde

I'm seeing Helen from MK this coming Friday when she is in London and am going to try her Nuru skills with added bonus of rimming and swallow!  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bowti3

To say I got on very well with Emma would be an understatement. Any sort of review or comment i would make would not adequately reflect the experience.

password02

To say I got on very well with Emma would be an understatement. Any sort of review or comment i would make would not adequately reflect the experience.

Errr would still like to read a review?  Its always nice when UKP members recommend a AW girl and you have an excellent time with the girl.

The usual pay back is to write a review and let other members know how it went - Positive and/or Negative

bowti3

Fair point

The good

She's amazingly well constructed. And she can talk to you, and probably has a pretty fair understanding of how to ask "What do you want" in the best way

The amazing

She really delivers. The oral was incredible, and the shower was awesome.

The reality

She's amazing. I just finished a punt with another girl from the same agency, and I cut it off early because of how poorly it went. Emma got a very large tip from me and was worth it at three times the price.

Offline Jay72

Fair point

The good

She's amazingly well constructed. And she can talk to you, and probably has a pretty fair understanding of how to ask "What do you want" in the best way

The amazing

She really delivers. The oral was incredible, and the shower was awesome.

The reality

She's amazing. I just finished a punt with another girl from the same agency, and I cut it off early because of how poorly it went. Emma got a very large tip from me and was worth it at three times the price.

Who was the girl you walked out on mid punt?

Offline filatino_jay

Glad to see Emma is as amazing as I remember her to be, maybe it's time to experience her again...

Offline KentAde

I'm seeing Helen from MK this coming Friday when she is in London and am going to try her Nuru skills with added bonus of rimming and swallow!  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I saw Helen and it was FAB!   :dance: Now planning to see her as much as I can when in London. Review to follow over weekend....

bowti3

Sorry for the big delay (on the other side of the planet for awhile). The other young lady I saw just didn't click with me. Also, she was a wee bit larger than I expected. I don't want to knock her too much just because she wasn't my type. Emma on the other hand is worth the time and energy.

Mark Andrews

The place that comes straight to mind, is Nuru Stars (External Link/Members Only).

Another sure place to have a good look can be via External Link/Members Only.

Good luck here with this.

Offline Jonnywalker

The place that comes straight to mind, is Nuru Stars (External Link/Members Only).

Have you visited the above parlour? If so, are the photos on the website legit?