Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who Are The Girls With The Absolute Best Reviews  (Read 2745 times)

Offline sinninggreeneyes

We all know how the reviews here are worth their weight in gold, and some SPs just repeatedly have excellent reviews over and again, which is a great indicator of who really might be worth a visit.

So who are the SPs that are just consistently well rated, and pretty much a guarantee of a good time?

Let's say £100 - £400 an hour, regularly available in London, and above 30 positive reviews with almost no negative or neutrals. I'll add some to the list I know of

Adrienne - External Link/Members Only

Ellie Rose - External Link/Members Only

Trans Sofia - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 06:31:21 pm by sinninggreeneyes »

Offline MLawro93

Personally there is no guaranteed positive, regardless of how well reviewed someone is. The fact that they are so well reviewed might even put someone off from writing an honest review with an review score as every experience is unique.

Offline xxplosive

This previous thread from a few years back covered a lot of girls with really good review ratios historically (most still active)... it's a few years old now and would be interesting to know if there are any new additions though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326470.msg3403595#msg3403595

Offline speedygonzal

I think women with more reviews are safe bets for good company, but the best that London has to offer generally don't have reviews.

I noticed that most of my regulars (the ones I die for) almost never get reviews on here, it's like people want them for themselves :lol: but I know they are actually very busy with guys in the forum that don't mention a word about them  :thumbsdown:

Offline Private Member

I think women with more reviews are safe bets for good company, but the best that London has to offer generally don't have reviews.

I noticed that most of my regulars (the ones I die for) almost never get reviews on here, it's like people want them for themselves :lol: but I know they are actually very busy with guys in the forum that don't mention a word about them  :thumbsdown:

I make you right there. I suspect the really, really good ones would get massively busy if reported on - only for the guys that did the reporting to struggle for a repeat visit.....

Offline stayer

Note that it can be difficult to meet some of the popular ones. For example, even though I've met Ellie Rose several times since 2015 this doesn't mean that I can arrange a meeting with her at short notice (although I like to think that I might get some priority).

Online jamiekinkxxx

Note that it can be difficult to meet some of the popular ones. For example, even though I've met Ellie Rose several times since 2015 this doesn't mean that I can arrange a meeting with her at short notice (although I like to think that I might get some priority).

You know you are 100% prioritised when you get the personal # and not the work one... only then are you a 'real' regular with benefits that can provide. Two of mine at the moment are this way.

Offline LLPunting

You know you are 100% prioritised when you get the personal # and not the work one... only then are you a 'real' regular with benefits that can provide. Two of mine at the moment are this way.

Alas not been my experience.  Getting a number is very YMMV.  Sometimes might get some intermittent chat like a giri you're trying to date but she isn't that into you, just keeping you on the hook for money/fall-back option/ego but hasn't guaranteed priority booking or capping of prices at rate first met at.  Sure there have been a small proportion who have been spontaneously chatty without prompting who have met socially, taken bookings outside of work hours, involved you in their private lives without expecting financial support, given extended time, outcalled like a genuine date night with overnight fun, capped prices for years, she has paid/cooked dinner, UTC services but more often it's a cut-out of agency/maid fees.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Alas not been my experience.  Getting a number is very YMMV.  Sometimes might get some intermittent chat like a giri you're trying to date but she isn't that into you, just keeping you on the hook for money/fall-back option/ego but hasn't guaranteed priority booking or capping of prices at rate first met at.  Sure there have been a small proportion who have been spontaneously chatty without prompting who have met socially, taken bookings outside of work hours, involved you in their private lives without expecting financial support, given extended time, outcalled like a genuine date night with overnight fun, capped prices for years, she has paid/cooked dinner, UTC services but more often it's a cut-out of agency/maid fees.

They are all different and we all experience different things

Offline LLPunting

They are all different and we all experience different things

I'm still hoping to repeat the "coming over to fuck gratis and sleep after work, pays for her owns taxis" situation, I felt so used.
Any homely, genuine lasses sharing their dinner after a booking, perhaps with flatmates all hanging out (sometimes literally) is always nice but so much rarer these days.