Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Laila - South Kensington - Bareback Warning  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Sirbop

External Link/Members Only

Warning Transexual Review - Laila
Warning - does bareback

I message this girl asking if she does bareback as the photo included below shows she does and got a very confident yes from her confirming she is on PREP and regularly tests herself. How regular is anyone's guess but as someone who works in healthcare I can tell you that disease rates in someone who does bareback is going to be rocket high.

I tried to make her understand that PREP only protects against HIV, not any of the other STDs but she didn't understand.  Also PREP is not 100% effective and you can still catch HIV. So be warned guys.

She said that most men want bareback and that she regularly does bareback! She even said she very rarely uses a condom! My God that really shocked me. Guys if you do bareback you will inevitably catch an STD and you may ruin your lives forever as well as those around you.

I did not meet her as I bar anyone who offers bareback.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiskyfan

Useful info thanks, but I didn't think you could write a review unless there was at least a confirmed booking made.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:13:02 pm by whiskyfan »

Online charliepie

They all do bareback at some point and presumably, if you used a condom with her you'd be fine. One hell of a cock she has on her!

Offline Voyager

Shame that someone who was such lovely person when first arrived in London, to be going down the wrong path.  She was always a bit risque but to offer BB as a matter of course, is something else.  I think drugs impacted her behaviour but I notice that she now has breasts and probably on hormones which is likely impacts her behaviour and conduct. 

And yes that cock is amazing although the last couple of times I saw her a while back, she had trouble keeping it up.

Good luck to her.

Offline Ligan

Most of these girls do bareback. I usually ask before agreeing to meet.  Not that I bareback, but I kind of like to know. So I can weigh up the temptation

Not going to name names otherwise we'd here all day. But I would say 8/10 do bareback.

It's really quite frustrating it is what is I guess.

Offline Stevelondon

Most of these girls do bareback. I usually ask before agreeing to meet.  Not that I bareback, but I kind of like to know. So I can weigh up the temptation

Not going to name names otherwise we'd here all day. But I would say 8/10 do bareback.

It's really quite frustrating it is what is I guess.

That’s a high percentage of TS’s having unprotected sex. In your opinion that is.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this. ?

Offline Voyager

I agree that a large percentage do BB but could not get into statistics of it without a survey :)

Offline drillaaaa

Anyone shagging TS need to wake up lol 95% of them BB and it's hardly a secret, just ask them via text or even on a punt they'll slip you in/slip in themselves bare. The scene is riddled with meth/coke heads bareback is the last thing they're worried about lol and if you are, you're honestly better off with women because atleast the % of sly barebackers drastically lowers.