Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gents your opinion please- MissParis  (Read 3530 times)

Offline viktor1080

Saw this one will like to go for her anyone with useful info will be great

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Bareback on offer. Up to you of course but risk/reward etc..

Offline viktor1080

Yes hendrix, just saw it £30 extra for me a big no I am very scared of bb service not for me...thanks for pointing it out though

Offline hendrix

Yes hendrix, just saw it £30 extra for me a big no I am very scared of bb service not for me...thanks for pointing it out though

I know it's been argued about many times here, and my personal view is that EVERY prossie is doing bb with somebody..pimp, boyfriend, favoured punter etc...so you can only protect yourself. The ones that openly advertise it for more money are where I draw my line. Shame, as she looks pretty interesting to me otherwise! :D

Offline viktor1080

Yes, you are right she does look interesting only problem is bb otherwise she could have been a nice story review...

Offline shagbambi

Had not even noticed the BB, thanks for pointing it out. Would have visited her this month otherwise.

chelsea1962

Could have a face like jo brand pass :timeout:

Offline dp1817

Don't visit! Apparently it's a scam and the feedback is fake. Aparently  once you go there her boyfriend and others stage a robbery and nick your money.

Offline viktor1080

dp...are you real...read my review (you sound more whacko or psycho..whatever)  :scare:

Cornish sub

Don't visit! Apparently it's a scam and the feedback is fake. Aparently  once you go there her boyfriend and others stage a robbery and nick your money.
Why 'apparently'? If you know something of what you're saying, share it on here, not just say apparently this, apparently that.

Offline viktor1080

DP I am sorry I got confused with two girls I asked for both of them....anyways I have not seenher so no review..but yes, if you know anything share please...apologies once again

Offline dp1817

dp...are you real...read my review (you sound more whacko or psycho..whatever)  :scare:

Read her feedback on AW I will quote

"BEWARE SCAM SCAM-not lady in pic-2 men in flat walk in boyfriend pretence take rob money £40 in my case acting BREAKBACK RD BROMSGROVE dont go !!!WARNING !!!!!!"

Could me false I don't know but not worth the benefit of the dough. 

Offline dp1817

Read her feedback on AW I will quote

"BEWARE SCAM SCAM-not lady in pic-2 men in flat walk in boyfriend pretence take rob money £40 in my case acting BREAKBACK RD BROMSGROVE dont go !!!WARNING !!!!!!"

Could me false I don't know but not worth the benefit of the dought.

Offline ceedee

If you fancy that one you're sure to fancy this one too:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BB thrown in too in both cases!

We'd better form an orderly queue!!!!!   (No pushing at the back please, no pushing!!!)

Anyway. best of luck and please let us know how you get on

Offline viktor1080

Dear ceedee...

What I hate is condescending bastards...as you are 16 post old...do you flippin mind going through the whole thread rather than jumping in and increasing your post count....

So as patronising as you are kindly next time bother to go through the entire post  :dash:

Offline hornyguy19891

Bareback on offer. Up to you of course but risk/reward etc..

Phew! I added her to my hot list and had already pictured her wearing that pink dress and lingerie and what I'd do to her in a 2 hour booking...

Thanks for that Hendrix! I did go on to the services page but didn't read it clearly. I do like how she says she didn't have sex with that dj at the night club because of lack of condoms and safe sex... Firstly if I was a do at a night club in a place where young 18+ teens are getting drunk I'd bring a supply of condoms with me every night!

But you probably saved me a lot of hassle in the future so thanks! She's now off my hotlist, shame really because I would love to have seen her in that pink dress then getting out of it!

Offline hornyguy19891

One further off putting thing, if then wasn't enough, was how She talks about fucking and sucking so many cocks it hurts... Not something I want other! I know that the chances of me me going to a wg in the afternoon and being her first punt is slim but I'd rather not hear about it!

Still I would have seen her despite this so lesson learnt... Read profiles clearly

raylondoner

Only one Paris as far as I'm concerned, and no BB!  :dance:  ;)  :rose:

External Link/Members Only