Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with added extras  (Read 8024 times)

Offline Dante

(Cross-posted with West Midlands, same itch different region)

I have a particular liking of massage where you can not only touch the girl in question, but make her cum too. Ie they're not all "pussy is off limits" but are happy to let you rummage around. Not sex, not oral, just a bit of mutual masturbation with the happy ending.

MassageByElena appears to be the ticket, though I haven't tried her. Others I've visited (Lola Bell, Angelina/Kiara) were either no touching or wore g-strings which restricted access.

Are there any others in and around the capital I should be aware of? Bonus points if they're British and 20s-30s.

Ilovemmf669

You won't get that with Elena.

She is not the one bit sensual at all. Gives a good massage and that's it.

Offline Dante

That seems to be the opposite of what she suggests on her profile, with the whole naked and everyone can touch everywhere: External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Suzy_Massage - the reporting on here suggests a load of added extras.  To be sampled at some point - wrong part of Londinium for me
External Link/Members Only

budgie smuggler

That seems to be the opposite of what she suggests on her profile, with the whole naked and everyone can touch everywhere: External Link/Members Only

I saw Elena about a year ago, and touching everywhere was OK. YMMV

Offline razor10

I can confirm that Suzy Massage does offer a full nude (excellent) massage and allows fingering An hour costs £100 despite this service not being mentioned on her AW profile - only the topless service for £80. She is based in a flat close to Essex Road station N1. All other details on her profile are accurate. I have seen several times and posted a review on her a while back.

Offline Dante

I notice that Busty Sophie (External Link/Members Only) does massage as an alternative to full service. Has anyone tried it?

Though I'm guessing there's no touching if you opt for massage, since she says anything extra is at full service rates. Still she offers a happy beginning and happy ending, which might be entertaining to try. Though possibly not with a half-hour appointment.

Online The_Don

I notice that Busty Sophie (External Link/Members Only) does massage as an alternative to full service. Has anyone tried it?

Though I'm guessing there's no touching if you opt for massage, since she says anything extra is at full service rates. Still she offers a happy beginning and happy ending, which might be entertaining to try. Though possibly not with a half-hour appointment.

Last time I punted Sophie.

She was sharing with another W/G. Who I didn't punt and she has been External Link/Members Only (looks like a mixed, bag I mite add). She was only offering massages service (at that time)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:26:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline webpunter

I saw Elena about a year ago, and touching everywhere was OK. YMMV
Crikey - she's got a growler External Link/Members Only

Offline Dante

Sophie's at the top of my list, now, but one other that's caught my eye: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - incredible body. No reviews on here, though.

Mikerogers13

A couple of years ago I visited Bella Regazza  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  when she was in  Leyton.

Was £40 for half hour erotic massage, used loads of gel/cream, very slippery, fully naked B2B. Very freindly and seemed to enjoy the teasing and seeing that I was well turned on. Was great fun and very sexy, after 15 mins of massage, some OW then she rode me like a demon to completion.  I notice her services have changed now and her location so cant really comment on if it would be the same today.

Online The_Don

A couple of years ago I visited Bella Regazza  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  when she was in  Leyton.

Was £40 for half hour erotic massage, used loads of gel/cream, very slippery, fully naked B2B. Very freindly and seemed to enjoy the teasing and seeing that I was well turned on. Was great fun and very sexy, after 15 mins of massage, some OW then she rode me like a demon to completion.  I notice her services have changed now and her location so cant really comment on if it would be the same today.

She was a member here and is now banned!

Offline Dante

Just to be absolutely clear, I don't want full service. Basically just massage with touching, ie mutual masturbation for the happy ending.

Bratpack

Sophie's at the top of my list, now, but one other that's caught my eye: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - incredible body. No reviews on here, though.

I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed negatively under one of her numerous previous profiles. She's been around for several years.

Offline Dante

I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed negatively under one of her numerous previous profiles. She's been around for several years.

Consider her off the list, then. Sophie it is...

Offline afm

You won't get that with Elena.

She is not the one bit sensual at all. Gives a good massage and that's it.

Surprised to see that. I saw her last year and it was one of the better massage + HE that I've had. No B2B but otherwise fully nude and fine with touching.

Offline Steve2

Brigit in Manor House is possibly the best for what you want Dante

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or Lola Bell in Earls Court

threeheadedgenius

Saw all the above ladies in the past and frankly must say that Elena gives the best massage I've ever had. She is also fully naked as well as allows full body touching and gives fantastic sensual HR. Above all she's beautiful and very friendly. Service is exactly as described in detail in her profile. Also if you like girls with natural pubic hair (it's extremely rare these days!) she's a dream. Highly recommended and definitely will be visiting again.

Offline youngestincharge

What's with the recent surge in demand for massage with extras?

Offline Yesyes

Try Maria,  she is based a few minutes from Edgware,  does a really good massage and lovely HJ too.  It costs £20 extra but I guarantee it is good.

She has other colleagues too who are just as good.

Yeboahsleftfoot

What's with the recent surge in demand for massage with extras?

For me - variety and the illicit hope you can fuck them too....

jay6780

Try Maria,  she is based a few minutes from Edgware,  does a really good massage and lovely HJ too.  It costs £20 extra but I guarantee it is good.

I cant see a number on her profile. Doesnt say she's on holiday either.

Offline SamLP

I cant see a number on her profile. Doesnt say she's on holiday either.

It does say right at the top that her number is shown when she is working. When it's off then she's normally on holiday.
I concur though that she's an excellent sp.

Offline Steve2

She has been away for 2 weeks holiday and is back today :)

Her number is  07882 826124

Offline SamLP

She has been away for 2 weeks holiday and is back today :)

Her number is  07882 826124

And viola her number is now up on her profile too. It's been a while since I saw her. Maybe 3 or 4 months.

Online Rupert

How is Viola, I've seen Maria thanks to SamLP and she was great. How would you compare  Viola.
Thanks

Offline SamLP

Lol, viola isn't a person  :D

Offline Jim7519

Checked her private gallery she looks very hot . Do you think she will do more than HR ? Ow or even FS ?

Offline flyingduck

I saw Elena last week.
Can confirm that she allows touching, even fingering.
Good massage too, and a great HE.
You can see exactly what she looks like on her AW profile. She has about 1500 pics in her Private Gallery, many very explicit. These are a separate "business" to the massage though - much more raunchy. Her massage was not raunchy at all. Very well done though. The sensual part also

Offline scarebear

I saw Elena last week.
Can confirm that she allows touching, even fingering.
Good massage too, and a great HE.
You can see exactly what she looks like on her AW profile. She has about 1500 pics in her Private Gallery, many very explicit. These are a separate "business" to the massage though - much more raunchy. Her massage was not raunchy at all. Very well done though. The sensual part also

Guys, just to confirm is this the same one as the adultwork profile that no longer appears to be there?

saferydian

I'm thinking of seeing Elena. Sounds like sex is off limits and she just uses her hands?

I think a soapy B2B massage leading to sex is an ideal punt, but that's just me.