Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abelle; Brazilian: Pimlico: A fucking nutter!  (Read 2461 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks to a review by the legendary mango muncher King Tarzan, Abelle went on my hit list, he likened her to a young Jennifer Ellison, presumably without the unintelligible accent. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

A young size 8 blonde, blue – eyed Latina with natural 34DDs with a full range of services looked too good to miss, albeit at an agency priced £170. I fancied a sensual girl friend type meet with a cracker, this had to be good, right, so I reckoned my bets were conclusively hedged.

Comms: Easy, texts & AW booking, FK, owo, protected sex, cim & facial agreed and postcode sent in advance, got full address when I told her I was close and I was buzzed in a little early.

Venue: Newly refurbished ground floor flat in old block in Pimlico, near the newest HoD venue, traffic a nightmare and parking difficult, pay by phone or app.

The girl:
Looks: The photos are her, she is a pretty, petite, all natural apart from her hair - blonde, dyed with long extensions - with good sized tits, a great arse, fully shaven, great looking pussy, silky smooth from eyebrows down, early twenties.
Attitude: Friendly from start to finish with a large helping of weird.

The action: We agreed my likes list by text, in advance, I can’t be doing with on site negotiation at the vinegar strokes “I’m going to cum on your face” “ok, but it’s £20 extra” “can you suck it while I find my wallet?” She confirmed to be happy with a sensual girl friend experience featuring FK, owo, protected sex, cim & facial.

She greeted me in a short, silky black robe over a black basque and string hold ups, no shoes, hair slightly greasy and messy, like she just woke up. She kissed me on the cheek and asked me to take off my shoes and follow her into the working bedroom, good size, big bed, clean en-suite bathroom with good shower.

She asked how I found her, I said an online review and AW.

I open a bottle and pour drinks, we chat, her English is ok, kiss, shallow but French and grope and undress, she rubs her body up and down me with some odd staccato movements and I have a good grope.

After a week’s abstinence I’m as erect as a troupe of guardsmen and ready to play.

I do the old push her head down gently towards your cock job and she exclaims “It’s so big” yea right love, never heard that one before and I’m sure it’s part of her script, she slaps her cheek with it a few times, spits on her hand and starts wanking me and reaches for a condom.

I say, we agreed owo, she says "I can’t, look" and points at my magnificent tumescent bell end which is clean as a whistle, she bizarrely repeats "I can’t, look", examining it again, to my mind it is as close to perfection as you will find in a penis, unblemished and beautiful but she insists on a condom and rolls on a thin one, then starts sucking, paying a little attention to my balls with her tongue.

Her technique is average, she starts by taking only the first few inches then getting most of it in but failing to build a satisfactory rhythm, I bring her up for another kiss and waggle my dick on the entrance to her pussy.

She lubes up and I enter in cowgirl, she sucks her teeth and tells me to be slow and gentle, fucking hell, I’d prefer jack and hammer to slow and gentle any day of the week.

She rubs her clit frantically as I enter inch by inch and bash away at her, we change to reverse cowgirl and the view is fabulous, she actually managed get a good pace going as she rode me, albeit more Clare Balding than Lester Piggott.

I increase thrusting speed and grab at her arse cheeks, she slows and appears to be going through the motions so I pull out and position hear at the end of the bed and standing behind her start hammering her in doggy, I can’t see her face but know she is wincing so I pull out and turn her round.

She drops to her knees as I tear off the condom and take aim for the cim/facial finish I’ve been promised.

She puts one hand up to protect her eyes and the other one below her chin, like some weird Vogue pose, presumably to minimize spillage/soiling of the bedding & carpet.

Thank fuck I’d had a week off so was able to battle through the comedy and unleash half a dozen thick spurts over her mouth, which was locked as tight as a nun’s cunt in a sandstorm, chin and cheeks, so much for the promised cum in mouth!

She took every spurt and knelt like a rabbit in the headlights until I said I was done then sprinted to the bathroom where I heard the only gagging of the meet.

She returned and I said she was naughty agreeing to services then not delivering, she understood and apologized saying she was not in the best of health and her resistance was low hence no owo or cim. I mentioned that perhaps she shouldn’t have agreed to them or the meeting then and suggested that we cut the time from one hour to the thirty minutes we had spent and she agreed. I asked what her rate was for that, she said £120, it was my turn to wince and she said “but I can make it £100”, went to the side table where I had placed her cash and gave me £70 back.

She said “money is nothing to me” which is the most bizarre think a hooker has ever said to me and I went to clean up, returned to bedroom, dressed and left with a kiss on both cheeks.

She was either coked up, a nutter or on medication for her medical issue because something was responsible for her behavior, such a shame because if she delivered consistently she would a top girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:00:02 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline king tarzan

Sorry you had a terrible experience
Mine was complete opposite
Fully healthy
Full on dfk good good owo plenty mango licking
Definitely fucked up on her end with you
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fucking bitch not good at all :thumbsdown: this is what happens when guys blow smoke up prossies arses.
Money is nothing to her loool south american women are some of the most greediest in the world
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:15:58 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline king tarzan

Fucking bitch not good at all :thumbsdown: this is what happens when guys blow smoke up prossies arses.
Money is nothing to her loool south american women are some of the most greediest in the world

My experience with her was excellent

Something obviously went wrong in this encounter
Sounds like she has issues

Luckily with me thst night she was issues free

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry you had a terrible experience
Mine was complete opposite
Fully healthy
Full on dfk good good owo plenty mango licking
Definitely fucked up on her end with you

Not your fault KT, I got her on a bad day today, she really shouldn't have been working and I should probably haver walked early doors but with a hard on, a full tank and a great body it was never going to happen, at least I was able to cut it short.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Massive shame because looks wise her body is an 8 and face a 7 - with a 10 attitude and service delivery, she'd be awesome - incidentally as she ran to bathroom to clean up she nodded at the wet wipes in the drawer for me to clean up, horrendous attitude.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:44:19 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Legman

The "vogue" pose got me, comedy gold, brilliant!   :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Strikar

Shame she was so poor, I very nearly went to see her last week.

That's 2 top prospects knocked off the list this week 😟

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shame she was so poor, I very nearly went to see her last week.

That's 2 top prospects knocked off the list this week 😟

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

YMMV Strikar but I call them as I see them....

Offline king tarzan

Sad the punter had a below par performance from her.
As she was not 100% she should of not been working..
Nowadays I am going through a phase full gfe with a hot babe and no need for seconds at these high prices.
That's why I might not see her again.
Otherwise maybe just 1 more helping

Offline chodu1

She said “money is nothing to me” which is the most bizarre think a hooker has ever said to me...

This had me in stitches!! Thank you for the write-up and that gem of a quote!

Offline king tarzan

Some hookers are very arrogant
But they are renting themselves out
So realistically they have nothing to be arrogant
It's a last resort to rent yourself out sexually and then have the audacity to be arrogant. .

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shocker, that cemented her nutter status is my mind....

Offline king tarzan

I enjoyed deep tongue wrestling her saliva splashing
She enjoyed sucking my banana beast

That's what counts! !

My advice go to her when she us 100% good
Not when she is a sick bitch

Yeboahsleftfoot

I enjoyed deep tongue wrestling her saliva splashing
She enjoyed sucking my banana beast

That's what counts! !

My advice go to her when she us 100% good
Not when she is a sick bitch

You are right, but she shouldn't see punters when she's not 100% and should certainly not confirm services in advance then not deliver.

Offline king tarzan

You are right, but she shouldn't see punters when she's not 100% and should certainly not confirm services in advance then not deliver.

You are right