Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know any hot girls 18-20 available for outcall in London?  (Read 635 times)

puntinlad

Hi lads,

Quite new to the whole punting scene, never met up with a WG before but have decided to take the plunge and do so within the next couple of weeks - read through quite a few reviews on here and wondering if anyone can recommend me a girl for outcall, preferably in North London. I'm attracted to all races except black girls/oriental girls, have got a preference for tall girls, and face is way more important to me than body.

Any help would be appreciated boys, thanks!

puntinlad

Just read through that guide, thanks for the link -

In terms of specifics, essential services for me are giving & receiving oral, handjobs/fingering, and just straight up piv sex (not into anal...yet). Breast size doesn't really matter to me but not really into sagging. I'd prefer a "designer vagina" just purely for the aesthetics but if everything else about the girl looks good that's not gonna put me off  :rolleyes: Any height is okay just preferably not below 5', no upper limit though. Gonna carry on looking through reviews, but if anyone pops into your head who matches that at all please let me know!