Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Chyna / Crouch End, London  (Read 1828 times)

Skills

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

Hi

I'm not sure how to post a weblink so here's BC's phone number:- 07934937558.

Black Chyna was easy to communicate with and find her apartment. She's moved from Archway. Her room seemed 'OK' but price reflects surroundings. I didn't see the bathroom.

BC thanked me for arriving on time. She has a bit of attitude but in a ghetto / sassy sort of way, which I quite like; she wasn't rude at all. She's direct in her approach; i.e. no kissing and she doesn't get on her knees for anyone. Fair enough!

BC gave OWO without my having to ask, we did 69, I ate as much of her hairy pussy as I wanted, (which was a lot), and offered sex in different positions. I came with her lying on her back with her legs over my shoulder whilst standing up.

For £40 this is excellent VfM. Next time I visit BC I'll pay an extra £5 for CIM or COB.

Before I left we had a brief, nice chat.

BC doesn't wear perfume, which is a big plus for me.

Offline sirlean

Thanks for your review, glad you enjoyed, must be the first positive i have seen for her.

Did she clock watch? or having a timer running?

Skills

No, she didn't clock watch as I recall but I had my head between her legs for a lot of the time so may not have noticed.  :D If you search Black Chyna you'll see one negative but also a couple of positive reviews. On the whole, for £40 you can't go wrong for a bit of ebony.

However, I am thinking of seeing XXKHADEJAXX before I go back to BC.

Online Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

Hi

I'm not sure how to post a weblink so here's BC's phone number:- 07934937558.

Black Chyna was easy to communicate with and find her apartment. She's moved from Archway. Her room seemed 'OK' but price reflects surroundings. I didn't see the bathroom.

BC thanked me for arriving on time. She has a bit of attitude but in a ghetto / sassy sort of way, which I quite like; she wasn't rude at all. She's direct in her approach; i.e. no kissing and she doesn't get on her knees for anyone. Fair enough!

BC gave OWO without my having to ask, we did 69, I ate as much of her hairy pussy as I wanted, (which was a lot), and offered sex in different positions. I came with her lying on her back with her legs over my shoulder whilst standing up.

For £40 this is excellent VfM. Next time I visit BC I'll pay an extra £5 for CIM or COB.

Before I left we had a brief, nice chat.

BC doesn't wear perfume, which is a big plus for me.

Glad you had a nice time, but she was a complete nightmare for me. Only time Ive ever left without cumming.