Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eternity girls online game to win a free punt  (Read 970 times)

Candyman

Has anyone on here ever won this? I'm a bit sceptical that the winning times are actually real. I think even the agency owner themselves would struggle to get a perfect score that quick

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Has anyone on here ever won this? I'm a bit sceptical that the winning times are actually real. I think even the agency owner themselves would struggle to get a perfect score that quick

External Link/Members Only

From the terms and conditions:

The winners have 7 days to claim from Monday when the new competition begins. They need to bring their valid photo ID (passport, driving licence) on the day of their booking with them.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:56:18 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

The winners have 7 days to claim from Monday when the new competition begins. They need to bring their valid photo ID (passport, driving licence) on the day of their booking with them.

So???

fredpunter

This is just so they have your name and address and can pop over and surprise you by handing over a voucher for one free punt. If you're not home I guess they just leave it with your wife or kids.

Offline peter purves

So???

This is just so they have your name and address and can pop over and surprise you by handing over a voucher for one free punt. If you're not home I guess they just leave it with your wife or kids.

Thanks Fredpunter, I don't think I could have explained it any better

:lol:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

That doesn't bother me. We don't all have wives and kids and you can take your passport if you're worried as they'll only see your name. Just want to know if this is genuine or not as times always seem too good