Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Tanya (Kingston) - any info?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline bhudda

not seen her but she's not logged in since boxing day, shows no phone number, and doesn't appear in search results for up to 99 miles from Kingston ... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her if I was you.

She does look cute though.

PS Kingston should be in London section.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 12:48:55 am by bhudda »

Offline agcnospam

not seen her but she's not logged in since boxing day, shows no phone number, and doesn't appear in search results for up to 99 miles from Kingston ... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her if I was you.

She does look cute though.

PS Kingston should be in London section.

Asked for this to be moved ta. Dunno how you run searches on aw but your comment on the search results is incorrect as she showed up in a proximity search i did and still does today at KT2.

Offline bhudda

Asked for this to be moved ta. Dunno how you run searches on aw but your comment on the search results is incorrect as she showed up in a proximity search i did and still does today at KT2.

She is showing up on searches today but wasn't last night, must have been an AW glitch

Offline agcnospam

She is showing up on searches today but wasn't last night, must have been an AW glitch

Yeah it happens sometimes, I do a new profile search pretty often based on a pretty wide radius, then when I do a postcode search on a specific area some little gem pops up that I never seen before. Not sure how to get round this issue - so many dodgy profiles these days that I'm starting to think about just sticking to well known/reviewed girls.

But the chance of discovering a hidden gem is always there in the back of my mind... :)

Offline Bornslippy

This hunny is now in Cambridge. Imagine if 100% genuine and all services are offered with passion.......we can dream
Anyway. I will probably contact her