Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Martha - Farnborough  (Read 550 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5792184) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline rk_1985

External Link/Members Only

Arranged 30mins meet with around an hour notice. Arrived on site and no response for 10mins and about to walk and then got the text with flat details and to come in 5mins.

Went after 5mins and went up to the floor and knocked on the door and no response. Could hear plenty of voices behind the door so knocked again and waited but no response. Did one more knock and then started to walk and door opened.

She said she was Martha but looked nothing like her pictures and then she said she doesn't do full service so turned around and walked away.

There were negative reviews already but I've had some mixed reviews over this area so thought I would try my luck. Wasn't to be but glad I saved my hard earned

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP Farnborough is a desert and this crew are hard work. I have given up with them and was caught out a little while ago by one of this crew in Bracknell using anothers profile.   :hi:

Offline Muff licker

Well a 18 months on AW and only 1 review says it all really