Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sue 24 - Bracknell  (Read 2871 times)

49 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (37 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline casio38

Profile Name: Naughty Sue 24

AW Profile Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Bracknell, self service apartment above estate agent

Date: October 2022

Meeting Duration: Originally 30 minutes but I changed this to 45 after arrival (which she was okay with)

Price: £120

Communication: Arranged by text message same day opted for a half massage/full service meeting. With exact details received nearer the meeting time letting me know how to access building.

Service: Let into apartment discreetly, was greeted by Sue in a lovely lingerie set without stockings attached and she looked great. Asked if I could stay for 45 minutes which was fine and paid the gift after which I jumped into the shower to freshen up and used the mouth wash in the hope of some kissing. She asked what I wanted to do first massage or sex opted for massage, after which I lied face down on the bed and she unclothed. Received a lovely 30 minute body to body massage and could see her in the mirror opposite which was a lovely site, flipped on my front for some more massage before starting the second part of the meeting. Sue started with some lovely oral which got me hard pretty quick and not long after asked how I wanted her. Started with her on top riding me with good technique brining me to a climax after a few minutes, will definitely try doggy style next time. We cleaned up a bit and I jumped in the shower, getting dressed and leaving within the allotted time with a goodbye peck on the way out.

Negatives: She is not very chatty so minor misunderstandings can crop up but I am sure this varies from person to person.

Would I visit again? Yes for the quality of the massage and full service absolutely.

Offline Lema

She's been on my HL for ages,  was there any kissing FK etc?

Offline casio38

She's been on my HL for ages,  was there any kissing FK etc?

Not with me, but as I have facial hair this may be why. She does mention French Kissing on her Likes list.