Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage, Nancy, Milton Keynes  (Read 785 times)

Offline jnotts

External Link/Members Only

In MK and fancied a quick massage, short notice so fired off text to half a dozen on gumtree presuming most would offer extras, but was okay with it not so long as massage was good.

Got a fast reply, and they sent a photo of the girl when requested (very dark in flat, so no idea if it actually was her). Confirmed £30 for half hour and that extras were available.

Nice flat opposite m&s so free parking and a cash point nearby. Given address soon as I arrived.

Met at door, shoes off and show in. Like I say, very dark. She was about 5ft, very petite, I’m guessing around 40 ish, not a stunner but not bad at all.

Asked for Thai deep tissues (also offered relaxing). Covered in a think sheet while she climbed on, first 19 minutes were very good and worked well on my back. Wish I’d gone for an hour for a legit massage. Then 10 mins with the sheet pulled off and a good oil massage on my back.
On turn over left me uncovered, decent oil massage on my legs and chest. Few touches of the old fella but largely felt accidental, enough to give me a semi though.

Asked if I wanted him massaging too, she said £30 but took £20.
Got me hard pretty quick with some more oil and started a very enjoyable handjob. Happy for my hands to wander over her body. Chanced sliding it up her top which was fine, but when I slid it inside her bra it was politely removed and out on her ass haha.

Worked me to an explosive finish, hand relief was a bit business like rather than sensual, but did the job.

Only criticism is they’d confirmed in advance shower available, but when I asked she acted like it would be the biggest inconvenience in the world. Offered a hot towel to clean up which was okay, but if I’d know I’d have declined the use of any oil.

Still, massage itself was very good. Business like handjob but enjoyed it for the price. Would probably have an hour next time instead.

Offline Topdog

There's 3 that work out of there. Nina is the owner of the flat, then there's her friends, one is a little older and very nice looking cracking figure and is up for most things but does like to charge lots, and then there's a taller girl which I haven't managed to try yet.

Also I think you meant it's by Waitrose not M&S.

Offline jnotts

Thanks for the info, will have to go back and see if I can see the other two girls.

You’re right I did mean Waitrose, little fella was clearly leading the way with me paying not much attention around me!  :dash:

Offline johnny786

Been to this place but think i got the youngest one who wasnt up for kuch, could hear an older one outside.