Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer - George Street massage, Reading  (Read 793 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Overall: A good second visit to George Street. A decent and erotic massage and B2B: Summer knew what she was doing. However, I was disappointed at no pussy touching and fingering. I would go again and would recommend Summer - she was slim and good looking, but with smallish tits. Massage and B2B was 85 quid

Comms: Walked in – the shop was open and it was early so they were not busy.

Location: George Street close to Caversham. Parking was easy this time as it was daytime and there are 2 hours free parking in the adjacent street. I parked easily too as there were a lot of free spaces.

Person: Young and good looking – Summer looked under 25 and could have been the 21-year-old promised in the previous visit. I don’t think so though as she didn’t know how to work the music or the heating and had to be shown, so I suspect this was her first day there. I should have asked. She was around 5’2” and slim – no stomach or signs of giving birth. Smallish tits – a-b cup I think with long and pert nipples. I think she was clean shaven as well  but I can’t remember exactly.

Booking: Chose 60 minutes at 45 quid then was led upstairs by Summer. She struggled with the music and the receptionist came to sort this out. When this was done the receptionist told me that Summer would “take good care of me”

Summer talked a little and her English seemed reasonable – but I struggled a bit to understand some of the things she said. We started with a medium massage which led quickly to CC swipes and reach-arounds and the inevitable “B2B?” – I asked how much and she said what did I want to pay – so I offered 40 quid and she accepted that. I should try 30 in future and see where that leads. She wanted immediate payment – which I find annoying as it interrupts the flow but I am getting used to that.

She undressed and got on top – continuing the manhandling of the old man, then stated to rub herself over me. She looked good naked, young and pert. All the touching was done very gently and erotically and I had no trouble getting hard with her. I tried to feel her pussy but she said no touching. I asked about RO and she said another 20 quid, so I didn’t bother with that.

I turned over and she continued with the stroking, and was sitting astride me – rubbing her pussy against me (which I found odd considering there was a pussy-touching embargo) she rubbed against my cock while I sucked on those lovely long nipples, and she offered some very gentle kisses too. No tongues though. With a bit more cock-manhandling I came, and she stepped off to clean up. We still had 30 minutes so she massaged my back and head for the remainder. I think she was good to carry on but there was a knock on the door and she finished quickly. She cleaned me up and I didn’t go for a shower (there was one in the room) because I didn’t have time. When went downstairs there was someone waiting in reception so we both did the dutiful thing and didn’t look at each other as we both knew why we were there.