Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Randi Mandi xx - Basingstoke  (Read 999 times)

2 review(s) for  Krystal Rose (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

As with ax4's review, I'm catching up on a December  meeting.

£60 for 30 min incall in an apartment opposite the station.

Overt he holiday period there appeared to be a shortage iof girls, so I chanced on Mandi.  Initial phone call confirmed FK and OWO, so made an appointment for 15 minutes later.I called around.  When outside, was texted the flat number.

The door was opened my a Czech lady, looking in her 40s, and I would guess size 16.  Profile says 36 and size 14.  Did the paperwork and got down to action.  There didn't appear to be a spark of enthusiasm, but we started with a brief FK and then on to OWO.  She lay across my body with my back to her, so was a little heavy on me and I couldn't see the action.  The BJ was OK.  I tried more FK but wasn't greeted with any enthusiasm.

On with the mac and got going in missionary.  The lack of FK and any real enthusiasm started to put the little fella to sleep after a while, so I took it out as I knew it wouldn't rise again quickly.

Mandi proceeded to give me a decent hand job.  She didn't think it would rise again, but slowly and surely it woke up and then to spurt it's load.

It cannot be a positive due to the lack of enthusiasm and the FK was brief.  Also I didn't fancy her.  I've been with older/worse looking girls with plenty of enthusiasm and had a far better time.

It cannot be a negative as the services were provided, and OWO was half-decent.  Also she put a decent effort into the HJ.

Also bearing in mind the cost I rate it as a Neutral.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  rating seems fair, but with the story behind it, this gets a big AVOID for me.