Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna_x_ in Crawley  (Read 1233 times)

7 review(s) for Sienna Marie (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Hopefully this is posted in the right section.

Found out this girl External Link/Members Only was touring my area near Gatwick Monday-Wednesday so I though I'd get in early as she has good reviews and looks smoking hot. Called the Friday before as she already had location listed as Crawley but she told me she wasn't in Crawley until Monday. We arranged to meet Tuesday at 10:30am and had numerous texts discussing it. Anyway Monday night again more texts confirming booking up until about 11pm. I then get a text at 09:00am asking how early I can be there. I tell her 10:30am as we agreed. She replies with I'm going to shoot off early unless I wanted to come earlier which I couldn't not with a massive 1.5hr notice. This may sound like it's not that bad but as you peps will understand we sometimes have to arrange a lot in secret to meet these wg's and if most of them were given 1.5 hrs notice they would give you bad feedback. I text her how early does she want as its already 9am which she didn't even bother to answer. This is a £200ph girl that charges extras plus had to book off £150 of work (self employed) to see her when she had no intention of meeting. Anyways that's what I have to say about sienna. She may well be very good when you actually meet her
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:14:33 pm by Whosyadaddy1982 »

Offline nigel4498

You must be full of the Xmas spirit.
She would have got a big fat negative from me,  :thumbsdown:
no two ways about it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 03:36:09 pm by nigel4498 »

James999

Surely this should be a negative  :unknown:

If you want to change it to negative just report your post and ask Admin to change to negative for you  :hi:

Online webpunter

More of a risk of problems on the day when the WG is changing locations.  Especially on the departure day [arrival day can be an issue if travel probs].  Reasons could be: late booking the evening before where a punter extended / late check-out issue / couldn't be bothered.  Least you got an honest reason.  Usually 12noon checkout is OK however maybe she didn't want to attract any attention, as you were booked for 10.30am & then she's gotta get her shit sorted.  Worth a negative to flag timing issues.  She looks smokin.  Maybe worth asking for a bit of extra time on a rebook coz all +ve on here

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

My thoughts exactly as she said she'd be back after Xmas and she does look hot and had good comms. She probably had no others to see that day so thought she'd head home. She was due to stay the next day too but obviously stuff happens which I can understand to a point. I'll update this if she does come back

Sienna_m1

Hey guys!

In response to 'whosyadaddy1982' I can only sincerely apologise again. As I do believe I explained to you via SMS, due to the terror attack in Berlin the evening before I did not feel comfortable staying at the airport. As you can appreciate it was not the most positive or safest of places & after witnessing people stood around crying I decided to leave and head back home early that morning.

I did text as soon as I woke to try and give you as much notice as possible. I do hope that you will understand the circumstances & that we will have the chance to meet when I am next in Crawley.

All the best,
Sienna x
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:32:35 am by Sienna_m1 »

Online webpunter