Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NatashaSexyBlonde in Bristol  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot Brazilian prossie :rose: in Town but seems she could :sarcastic: be a bit of a time waster looking at her UKP review. :unknown:

Offline tq85

I'd say it would be worth a try, that ass   :yahoo: massage table is right up my street  :cool:

Offline Roth

I'd say it would be worth a try, that ass   :yahoo: massage table is right up my street  :cool:

Go for it and good luck. :drinks:

Offline tq85

Go for it and good luck. :drinks:

If she was in Exeter I would be booking today, don't often venture to Bristol and there are a few on the HL that I've been wanting to see for a while...Nina for definite

Offline easyp123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot Brazilian prossie :rose: in Town but seems she could :sarcastic: be a bit of a time waster looking at her UKP review. :unknown:

Nice! Im happy to ignore that review, a 9am punt?

Offline Samsung8

Hi all, I just TOFTT and I have to say it was well worth it! I have posted a review just now. No massage table, so if that's what you're after you're shit out of luck. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, and the photos are definitely airbrushed slightly (smoother skin than real life being the main one - no major change in the shape), but I genuinely had a great time. Enthusiasm and a great shape, with good technique and overall a fucking good fuck!  :D