Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla & Lisa of Southend (duo)  (Read 2759 times)

1 review(s) for 3somebbw (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for wondergirl69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for SexyCarlaBBW (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Largelizzy89 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Kitty99bbw (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
4 review(s) for bigliz101 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and
who is also at without her socks

Carla and Lisa are obviously both larger ladies but seeing them togther Carla is much larger both height and girth of body and limbs, but Lisa also has huge mammaries and belly but slim arms and legs and no eczema. I have an unsightly skin disease myself so that is one reason why the eczema does not bother me. Also Carla smiles and is full of positive happy vibes.

SO when I saw her new profile as Cat and foound the duo page I knew I had to go there. Making the date was straightforward, all contact details and address readily provided, ground rules laid down (no smoke or perfume), and off I went. The road from London to Southend must be the most boring in England, the suburbs full of semis could be in Brighton, Bristol, Birmingham or Bradford. I found the flats and their door easily enough. Slightly messy inside but not dirty, indeed Lisa was in the bath and I was admitted to watch her there while I did a pee after the road. (Too much information) but this I often do before paying as the state of the bathroom tells me how clean they are. She gave me a stiffy just watching her with the soap. There was a small dog but they shut him away as soon as I arrived.

Paid Carla £140 for the two of them for an hour, and handed over some chocs which she started eating right away, with relish. Undressed and under the duvet (cold wet May day) and had a good snog with one after the other and then the two of them with each other. Mister happy was. I snogged Lisa some more and fingered Carla who begin to moan. Both ladies were wet. The duvet slipped off. Down to breasts so I sucked on one of Lisa’s and Carla sucked on the other and off we went into all those sorts of permutations. I sucked Lisa down below while Carla played with herself, then they both sucked me and I sucked Carla. I love to kiss a lady on the lips after licking her out, to demonstrate to her how she tastes, most of them see the funny side of that and enjoy another sloppy snog. More sucking of me until it HAD to stop for fear of an early ending.

Lisa was surprisingly tight but I went in as mish and had some slow fun followed by a huge long drawn out doggy into Carla while Lisa fingered me from behind and made sure I did not drop out. Carla’s bum, thighs, haunches, whatever you call it, are huge, maybe the largest I have done and it was a great turn on of itself to fell the width and see it and have Lisa’s hand behind me. She had some hair which I loved.

They are both warm and friendly ladies without pretensions, happy to be randy and make real noises while I licked them and shagged them. Yes it was real, I asked them. Yes said Lisa when I asked if I am on the right spot, oohh yes, do not stop and moans moaned and expletives and sharp intakes of breath, not fakes I am convinced. Carla equally cried out when being licked and as I came into her from behind shuddered and trembled. We enjoyed ourselves.

VFM. Bulk discount?
HP

Offline Quatro

Carla's going to struggle to get those socks white again.

Offline itk

Carla's going to struggle to get those socks white again.

:lol:

Oh my Christ, I doubt I'd get hard with those two, truly repulsive

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed yourself HP

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

yorkshire123

Nice review HP & it looks like you had a great time

(note to self.....Never ever clic on a link in HP's reviews again)

Online webpunter

+1.  I was just about to have some brekky.  Maybe i'll leave it a while :)
But fair do's to HP - detailed report & all that.  Each to their own.  It's the enjoyment that counts  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Nice review HP & it looks like you had a great time

agreed on both counts

It has to be said HP. For an old bastard he is certainly willing to tackle some big old units

Offline gorge

Good review - but I always like to "punt above my weight" ... but not literally...

Offline lovecricket2011

Pleased you enjoyed yourself - but the state of those socks - and thats what they are prepared to advertise!!!

Online hendrix

Not my cup of tea at all HP..but glad you enjoyed it :hi:..it's a varied and wonderful world.

Online webpunter

It has to be said HP. For an old bastard he is certainly willing to tackle some big old units
Hope i'm still able to go punting when i get to that age.  'Respec'

Offline Johny Stone

You are a brave man HP, my respects to you  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thank you kind gents, I do it because it is fun! Not only are they rolypoly cuddly squeeze, they are randy and smiling.