Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - London ,Paddington  (Read 2664 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nlpunter

External Link/Members Only

Hi, just realised that I hadn't posted a review of this punt, which happened back in Aug or sep 2019.

I was looking for some anal action and Emma's name popped up, along with some mixed reviews. But was feeling brave so chanced it.

Comms:  over AW - messaged first and then booked 30 mins. She sent the post code up front. For some reason ,on the day, I could text her but she couldn't text back, so I had an uncertain 10 minutes waiting in a park near the venue,until she responded with the flat number and address on AW message.

The girl: there have been a.lot of pics and descriptions. She is very botoxed and unnatural looking. However the fake lips do sort of.enhance the blow job. The tits are large and feel good but pretty fake. She seemed pleasant enough ,maybe I just caught her on a good day.

The punt: it was near paddington, about a 5.min walk to the building. I walked up 3 flights of stairs as advised to find the flat door ajar. Heard some moaning noises from the bedroom and went in to find Emma on the bed with a butt plug and fingering herself vigorously. Since it would have been rude not to, I joined her in the fingering and rotated her buttplug a bit. She seemed to like that and suggested I strip off and join her, which I did. She gobbled junior up to the hilt - I had to get her off after a few minutes to avoid spraying in her mouth. I suggested some doggy anal and she turned around, lubed up and guided me in. I ended up jackhammering her arse for about 10 minutes until we were both sweaty and I came in her butthole. Whereupon I had a shower,  gave her the 100 quid and left with a smile.

Bottomline- I had a good experience and would return, hoping to catch her on a good day again and enjoy her bottom.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 02:13:39 pm by nlpunter »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Hi, just realised that I hadn't posted a review of this punt, which happened back in Aug or sep 2019.

I was looking for some anal action and Emma's name popped up, along with some mixed reviews. But was feeling brave so chanced it.

Comms:  over AW - messaged first and then booked 30 mins. She sent the post code up front. For some reason ,on the day, I could text her but she couldn't text back, so I had an uncertain 10 minutes waiting in a park near the venue,until she responded with the flat number and address on AW message.

The girl: there have been a.lot of pics and descriptions. She is very botoxed and unnatural looking. However the fake lips do sort of.enhance the blow job. The tits are large and feel good but pretty fake. She seemed pleasant enough ,maybe I just caught her on a good day.

The punt: it was near paddington, about a 5.min walk to the building. I walked up 3 flights of stairs as advised to find the flat door ajar. Heard some moaning noises from the bedroom and went in to find Emma on the bed with a butt plug and fingering herself vigorously. Since it would have been rude not to, I joined her in the fingering and rotated her buttplug a bit. She seemed to like that and suggested I strip off and join her, which I did. She gobbled junior up to the hilt - I had to get her off after a few minutes to avoid spraying in her mouth. I suggested some doggy anal and she turned around, lubed up and guided me in. I ended up jackhammering her arse for about 10 minutes until we were both sweaty and I came in her butthole. Whereupon I had a shower,  gave her the 100 quid and left with a smile.

Bottomline- I had a good experience and would return, hoping to catch her on a good day again and enjoy her bottom.

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event, as stated in UKP rules, Aug or Sept 2019 are of course longer than that ago.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I am certain thats the mentally unstable SP who out's punters  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

I am certain thats the mentally unstable SP who out's punters  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yes she is on the punting blacklist for outing on the UKP Wiki as I just checked. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: