Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Lisa Norwich  (Read 1505 times)

2 review(s) for Daisy Lisa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a couple of times before and always had a good time. Attractive, friendly and gives a good performance. Looks far better in person than her pics too, more natural. I have included a picture that reflects how she looks in person better than her profile pics.

Arranged to meet via text message and confirmed 10:30pm. Started my journey to Norwich but half an hour later get told she is now busy all night. So a tenner in petrol wasted. I politely say to her that she had confirmed 10:30 and asked why she was busy now. Read but no reply. I then asked if she would make it up to me with a discount or something next time. Read but no reply. So she doesn't seem too bothered about cancelling on me so unfortunately I'm not sure I'll bother again as I can't keep driving all the way to Norwich wasting money in fuel on the off chance she might stick to the arranged appointment.
Shame as she was pretty much the only good girl in Norwich. Another one with potential but ends up wasting it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Simples mate! she got a better offer probally an all nighter.

Most all girls do that sort of thing, theres no loyalty to their existing  clients:(

Offline TheMurloc

Simples mate! she got a better offer probally an all nighter.

Most all girls do that sort of thing, theres no loyalty to their existing  clients:(
They forget that the best advertisement s come from happy customers and that a pissed off customer tells 10x more potential customers than they do good ones.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

In the words of Brad Pitt...”She looks like a fricking wax sculpture or something!” LoL :-)

Offline 20jay

In the words of Brad Pitt...”She looks like a fricking wax sculpture or something!” LoL :-)

I'm sure he was meaning his Angelina ..no ?  :D

Offline Bornslippy

Why the lips?? annoys the fuck out of me. she could be a stunner. leave your face alone

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

I was actually referring to the scene in the classic film “Se7en”;-)

Offline 20jay

Why the lips?? annoys the fuck out of me. she could be a stunner. leave your face alone

Yeah, the duckbill and the enhanced cheekbones are a terrible trend.. followed by the over and over tattooed bodies. :thumbsdown:

Offline Bornslippy

love to see a before picture. bet she was stunning

Offline 20jay

I'm sure she was , like the most girls before they start to "optimize" their face and body .. :thumbsdown:

Offline Bornslippy

as i have said in previous threads. the only people who thinks it looks remotely good are those fools who have had it done.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I agree, the duck lips, bolt on boobs and scribble covered bodies do nothing for me usually.

Offline Snagbadjer

She looks like the kind of bimbo who would blow a businessman in Dubai for a spin in his Bugatti

Offline Bornslippy

or scat in her mouth for a ride on his camel

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Or pound her fake titties for a line of the old nose-candy lol;-)

Offline Snagbadjer

Or double-end another thot on an IG video for an invite to a yacht party.

Offline 20jay

as i have said in previous threads. the only people who thinks it looks remotely good are those fools who have had it done.

But she also says on her AW page

" My name is Daisy "

...that would at least explain the duck lips  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Met this girl twice and it was a nice experience. Tried it a third time and she has gone a bit flakey. Asked to put my appointment back an hour so she could have some time to herself. Then stopped responding when I tried to rearrange. Meh.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

She would get two positives and a negative. My advice would be give her a miss unless you are local and have time to be pissed about..

Offline thundercrackerxx

Got a text from her today asking if I had any sweets. I replied asking what she was on about and she then messaged back asking if I had any pills. I asked what type and she says ecstasy. I've never done drugs in my life and she and I have never discussed drugs. We also don't really talk or anything so I have no idea why she randomly thought to ask me to peddle her drugs.

Offline 20jay

Got a text from her today asking if I had any sweets. I replied asking what she was on about and she then messaged back asking if I had any pills. I asked what type and she says ecstasy. I've never done drugs in my life and she and I have never discussed drugs. We also don't really talk or anything so I have no idea why she randomly thought to ask me to peddle her drugs.

What..she was texting you and asked for drugs .. block her number immediately,  I would never accept that hookers send me txt's except to confirm a booking.  :dash: :dash: