Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturist Massage Leicester  (Read 6801 times)

Offline surfman

Has anybody been and tried this please. Looks a lot, £90 and great detail about not touching etc.

External Link/Members Only

Grey Punter

Yes, I have and she does give a good massage and a perfectly good HJ to finish. It's a-pleasant and safe rural location with no problems. However I have had much better and more imaginative tantric massages locally so whilst I have nothing negative to say about it I don't think that I shall go back.

Grey Punter

Offline surfman

Thanks Grey Punter, could you share the places you have had a better experience as I am still looking myself for
something better.

Offline b225akp

Hi Grey Punter, any info on age, ethnicity, body type etc? And general  non-specific vicinity of Leicestershire? Hoping to make a booking tomorrow

Cheers mate

Also - Surfman - did you go in the end?

Grey Punter

She is white, 50ish, definitely on the BBW side with large pendulous breasts. Personally I prefer a more athletic appearance, but it's the sensation you are after with massage, not necessarily the visual element.

Location, between the A47 and the A6 to the East of the B6047.

ATB
Grey Punter

Offline b225akp

Thanks GP. Made a booking back in the summer, she sounded very nice on the phone and she even suggested doing the massage out in her garden as it was really hot at the time. Sadly on the day she rang up and cancelled - there was a problem with one of her horses and she had to spend all day with the vet looking after it! Very annoying, but not really her fault. Not re-booked yet, will probably wait till the weather is good next year as I quite like the idea of being massaged out in the warm open air.

Don't suppose you or anyone else have any other recommendations in Leicester/Leicestershire for a naturist massage?

Cheers.

Offline surfman

Has anybody managed to find a naturist massage, tantric massage or even 4 hand massage. Although searches on AW does give
up a few suggestions none seem to actually do them.

Offline jayuk99

stopped reading as soon as you said 50ish

felixdahousekat

1 ellena does an amazing massage I have been a couple of times now