Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham Massage (Yes another positive)  (Read 4155 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online timthunder9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't punted a lot with the exception of the Last 2 or so months.

I was a bit further up North than I usually am, anything above London is up North to me :lol:. Anyway I had gone to Newcastle was let down by my potential SB from SA so made plans with my other SB in Birmingham which ended up being a disaster. Being frustrated and horny I figured this required the touch of a professional.

Being an avid reader on here I was aware of the many positive reviews on Lola Bell, so I opted for her services, as I really wanted to try her services.
Anyway, the following is my review:

When: End of November
Comms: Sent a text in the morning and Lola replied and gave her availability, confirmed time for afternoon and then sent text of address. Once arrived, Lola rang and gave me instructions to her flat (Which I struggled to find, all on me though).

Location: Birmingham, not far from the Mailbox, just off Broad Street, Close enough to center not sure about parking as I walked there.

Venue: Nice clean Flat, tidy fit for purpose

Price: £80 for 1 hour

Services: Sensual Massage

Requests Made:None

Looks/Appearance:  I found Lola to be more attractive than in her photos from AW and she looked slightly younger than I thought she would be going by one or two her AW pics. She is very short, with a cute pixie like face. She is by no means slim and toned but she is not fat either. She is comfortable and confident with how she looks, which is always sexy.
The Meet:

So, arrived at Lola's flat and the door opens with her behind it. I walked in and Lola is there in a sexy outfit. It had been raining so Whilst I'm at the door I'm instructed to take my shoes off (I do this anyway), I also took my jacket off cause it was soaked. The massage takes place in what I presume is her lounge, which is a good size. She is very good at putting you at ease and is very friendly and chatty. We sit on the sofa and I get offered the obligatory chocolate (expected after reading the other reviews), I decline as I wasn't in the mood for chocolate, she was fine with this although she did inquire if I was sure.

We chat on the sofa for about 5 minutes as she lists the type of massages she offers, as I'm quite new to all this  as soon as I hear sensual massage I say yes. I had told her that I would like an hour through text and she confirmed it here. No mention of paperwork yet.

After the chat, she gets up and says, "right get your clothes off", I start to strip and she hangs my clothes up as I go along which was nice. I hop onto the table and Lola starts the massage.I had requested the sensual massage is what I kinda got after reading some of her reviews I was expecting something harder (which I would have liked) but none of that here, so don't just think it's all deep tissue. In hindsight, I wish I had told her either at the conversation stage or just after it began as my back wasn't 100% at the time.
The massage was kinda light with the best part being the body slides and when she breathed in my ear. Every time I awaited with anticipation for the slides. General touch of her thighs and butt were allowed in this position which was nice  :diablo: .

I always lose track of time when getting massages and because I don't wear a watch I'm just thinking about the time. Eventually I'm told to turn over which I presumed meant  we must have gone half the allotted time. Lola starts her talk of my cock this my cock that, which I correct her and say our cock and she says no my cock  :D .  She starts to slowly wank after oiling the old boy nice and slow eye contact and all the good stuff. She sees me looking at her arse so she turns slightly to give me a better view which I smile and she smiles cheekily as if to say I know what you want. Touching is allowed most parts but not the lady garden, having read the reviews I knew this and also of the sensitive nipples so my touching was with that in mind, I was warned not to touch her Lady garden when it appeared I was getting to close at which point I assured her "I wouldn't" which she replied "Sure you wouldn't". I had emptied the tank the night before so I was going for what seemed like an age. She implored a lot of techniques but still I held "firm" so to speak. She then decided to break out the filthy talk, telling me all the things that I would like to do to her and where, This worked a treat and eventually I exploded all over her hand and I made quite the mess. She gave me a quick clean up and I was offered a shower which I gladly accepted and I was shown to.

The shower is nice and clean with all the amenities you could want. Washed and showered had a mini clean up of the bathroom once I was done. I re-enter the massage room and Lola is still naked and cleaning up, Once I enter she stooped cleaning and engages me in more small talk about my day whilst she also helps me to put my clothes back on and makes sure I have all my possessions with me. I get my shoes on by the door and I remember that there is no mention of paperwork as of yet she gives me kisses on the cheek and she opens the door, I then remind her that I hadn't paid and she says oh yes. I pay her what is owed and on my way I go. All in all I had been there an hour 5mins.

Summary: I had a good time and would definitely re-visit if I was around those neck of the woods so to speak. Lola is a chatty, smiley, attractive lady with a naughty smile. She is definitely in charge during the meet but that doesn't mean you can't voice your choices and opinions. 

Offline wannabe

I agree, I've never had a firm massage from her, always gentle and sensual.

I also found her new place slightly tricky to find, as it's a number of flats in blocks, and you need to look for the signs to the correct flat number.

Offline Spurt

Is she no longer just off broad street.

Offline Jzle

She still works near broad street, its just the other side about a couple minutes away.

Offline Pantysniffer

Messaged her this morning. Fully booked