Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge increase in faceless profile pics on AdultWork last couple months.  (Read 654 times)

Online Neil197

Is it just me or has there been a huge increase in profile with the girl's face either cropped, blurred, or turning away from the camera?

Sure fire sign of a B&S if ever there was one

Offline pumps

I can't say I've noticed an increase it if I'm honest.  Are they in any areas in particular? Romanians? any other trends?

My general rule of thumb is that if the face is hidden, the prossie needs to have a tattoo or any other distinctive mark on her body so that I can ID her on arrival. Without none of the above I just won't take the chance.

imtheman

Is it just me or has there been a huge increase in profile with the girl's face either cropped, blurred, or turning away from the camera?

Sure fire sign of a B&S if ever there was one

More likely a sure sign they have a boyfriend or family they don't want to know what they're doing, or they have a life and want to have some anonymity.  Doesn't really bother me but, as Pumps said, some distinguishing mark is necessary to know there is no chance of a B&B.

mrhappypants

I have several regulars who have removed face photos from their profiles over the last 12 months.  On this limited sample I would say that the increased ease of listing photos on UKP may be prompting a reaction.

Offline brushhand811

seems to be quite a few of these profiles appeared in Barking, Romanian, all look like models, all £120/hr - who would book these profiles???

Offline brushhand811

Oh and all have bareback on likes!!