Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - East finchley  (Read 1119 times)

Offline finnzane

Apologies if someone has posted about this lady but I could not find it. Hoping to see her tomorrow but wondered if anyone has info on her?
Ta
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stones69

Good luck and do please let us know how it goes.

Offline getin

Apologies if someone has posted about this lady but I could not find it. Hoping to see her tomorrow but wondered if anyone has info on her?
Ta

Photos look good , good luck, and please review her!

Offline finnzane

will do always think photos like this are to good to be true

Bratpack

always think photos like this are to good to be true

You were right to be suspicious. You should do (or learn to do) a reverse image search on the pics. Not a good sign when the search engine best guess is "call girl". She would appear to be omnipresent.

External Link/Members Only in Moscow
External Link/Members Only
Also available via Backpage in Brooklyn and Toronto and also available in ... North Finchley.

You should be particularly suspicious of AW accounts that do not have a nationality and don't have a verification picture (like this account). A verified profile offers zero guarantees but at least they did have to do slightly more than just steal a few pics off the internet to put the profile together.

Offline finnzane

Thanks for that bratpack. The hunt continues. Its seems impossible to find a reliable attractive girl that isn't charging the earth in north/north west london

abie11

She is the same girl as
This profile has the correct pics of her. I have been a couple of times.