Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena at House of Divine, London  (Read 998 times)

Macca 68

External Link/Members Only

Nice flat, very clean, big room, lovely receptionist both on the phone and in person when shown to room. Short notice booking last Friday and Serena was the only girl available....so Serena it was. 30 minute (25 in room) for £70.

Let me start off by saying she probably has the hottest body I have ever seen. Slim, tanned, toned, 5ft 6 ish, good arse and a gorgeous pair of natural tits. She looks around 20-22 years old, not a beautiful face but attractive.

She walked in the room, felt a bit distant and asked me to undress and get on the bed. I said I'd hoped we could have a cuddle and undress each other, she let out a little false laugh and undressed herself. I stripped and lay on the bed and she gave my willy the wet wipe treatment and gave me a kiss, no FK just slightly open lips. Then she started sucking, quite mechanical and took only about 2 inches but had this weird look on her face as she was doing it as if she was in pain. Then onto 69, her pussy is beautiful and got quite damp plus she was partial to having her tea towel holder licked. On with the mac and she got on top where I could view those tits again, she spun round into reverse cowgirl and that was it. Because of how tight she was I lasted less than a minute however she got off as I was still mid orgasm - fucking annoying! Quick clean and off I went.

Positive:
Hot as fuck body
Tight pussy

Neutral:
Manky teeth
No DFK/FK
No DT
Poor English
No fingering

Negative:
Quick dismount
Stinks of fags

I probably won't return but am very glad I got to fuck such a fit young lady.

Online PLeisure

Thanks for the review... I'd been meaning to see her since she started last spring, then forgot about her.
Some useful info, cheers. Esp. the manky teeth and ciggy stench  :(
That bod, though...  :crazy:

Offline morganstar

Thanks for the review. Had seen her a few months ago and her attitude was terrible - she also got off me mid orgasm.  :diablo:  :dash:

Great body for sure but a really poor attitude imo.

vt

I saw her in MK when she first started last year...I remember her supersnug pussy, I had real trouble trying to hold off the inevitable, but she didn't seem in quite such a hurry to uncouple then.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59839.0

I gave her a positive, but the smokiness meant I didn't return.