Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price reductions?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline jimbobted

Is it just me or are girls starting to reduce their prices a little? Couple of girls on my hot list or that I've seen before and sometimes mull a return visit have knocked £10 or £20 off their hourly rate.
I see Submissive Abbie has taken her hourly done from £500 las time I looked to a still absurd £300.

At the other end of the scale, some seem to have put their rates up stupidly. Girl I last saw at £180 and hour and was borderline return at the price now wants £350, plus extras for various things. Told her to forget it.

I just wonder if we're seeing "demand destruction" due to price inflation and general living costs being higher, and girls having to be more realistic with their prices to avoid dusty phone syndrome?

Offline WelshClipper

While your question has merit I get a sense that the forum has been getting world weary on the issue of SP pricing threads.

For what its worth, I have seen a couple knock off a tenner here and there but other than that not much in the way of a jaw dropping reduction.

:hi:

Offline chadpitt

I haven't seen prices fall but maybe you're lucky enough to be in an area where they are readjusting.

For all this rhetoric about cost of living, I haven't seen a big increase in supply and that's what really affects prices.

Offline chadpitt

While your question has merit I get a sense that the forum has been getting world weary on the issue of SP pricing threads.

The fact there are so many threads on price proves otherwise

Online southcoastpunter

why do we need a new one every time ? why couldn't we add further comments (if we must) on one of the 8 or 9 previous threads (and that's just this year so far!!!)

why not add to this one (which although titled slightly differently its basically about prices)  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347838.50  but there are others
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 11:12:09 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline lillythesavage

why do we need a new one every time ? why couldn't we add further comments (if we must) on one of the 8 or 9 previous threads (and that's just this year so far!!!)

why not add to this one (which although titled slightly differently its basically about prices)  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347838.50  but there are others

In fairness to the OP the subject is different from the moaning price increase threads :unknown:.

Not sure it is happening much though, 2 I have been trying to arrange with put prices up in the last few days by 20 quid an hour, 1 by 20 for the half hour, the other a tenner .
The demand must be there for them, they are both not full timers and bloody hard to pin down  :unknown:

Offline jimbobted

Yes part timers seem to be holding their prices (and why wouldn't they, if it's a side hustle then it's not really an issue if they don't get quite as many bookings).
It's a few full timers that I've noticed reducing their prices a little.
Incidentally, my best pints have all been with part timers. As you say they can be very hard to pin down to a date and time, but when it all comes together it usually seems to be well worth the effort and expense IMO.

Offline Johnnyb0y

I agree better punts with part timers as more enthusiastic / less jaded.

Prices in my location going up as 30 mins for 70 is now 90/100

Offline chatbite

I'm seeing £100 for 30 mins quotes more and more often now. It's making my plans start to sway more towards the odd cheap and cheerful rub and tug rather than FS meets every time

Offline lillythesavage

Yes part timers seem to be holding their prices (and why wouldn't they, if it's a side hustle then it's not really an issue if they don't get quite as many bookings).
Incidentally, my best pints have all been with part timers. As you say they can be very hard to pin down to a date and time, but when it all comes together it usually seems to be well worth the effort and expense IMO.

Apart from short 30 minute meets part timers are all I look for on AW, anything new on CL has dried up, but still enjoy regulars from there, with other jobs etc not always available short notice so used to a chase  :D.

Def. less jaded by a long shot, performing on the hour all day though, is it really any surprise full timers are get jaded  :unknown:

Offline jimbobted

Excuse my ignorance, what is CL?

Online southcoastpunter

Craigs List. (a sort of online "newspaper ads")

but on this thread topic of price reductions, in the SW board, we are seeing a WG on tour from the midlands coming to Bournemouth at £50  PH MORE than she charged last year when there. (ie £200 against £150). So no price reductions on the central south coast yet!!

Offline king tarzan

I like the part timers/students more fresher juice to rinse out 👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Sinister

I've seen a few price reductions here and there in my usual searches. I recently had a punt with a wg I had not seen before because she reintroduced a new price to her structure otherwise I would not have bothered. Review to come later on that. Some FT wgs will have to reduce their prices because the market is dire at present and punters are most likely holding their cash or exploring other avenues.

Offline jimbobted

Ah yes, I could have worked CL out, eventually! Maybe. I've never looked there.

I'd love to sample a genuine 18-21 year old student. Sadly I suspect they are very few and far between, and/or priced ridiculously. Although sometimes I wonder if they'd be as good a fuck as the girls in their mid to late 20s.

Offline lillythesavage

Ah yes, I could have worked CL out, eventually! Maybe. I've never looked there.

I'd love to sample a genuine 18-21 year old student. Sadly I suspect they are very few and far between, and/or priced ridiculously. Although sometimes I wonder if they'd be as good a fuck as the girls in their mid to late 20s.

It is dead now, CL that is, but there was plenty of student types at one time and no they were not ridiculously priced, been seeing one, she is coming up to 23 now, she actually called me today, must be skint  :D.

There are some young mixed/black youngsters finding the way onto AW in London, not cheap and a chance conversation put me right off them. Lots of B&S going on too.
If you search without the green light, there is the odd gem part timer, sometimes with a number showing, sometimes not, drop an AW mail and hope for the best, but make yourself sound interesting, one liners rarely work.

The Lithuanian I reviewed as a TOFFT was a prime example, never green lights since my review, had 6 feedback score, now has nearly 70 and all positive reviews here, the most genuine profile I have ever seen, no price increase, but several have failed to get a booking if you read through reviews, my guess is" are you available" emails.