Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ask a massage parlour for extras over the phone or at the parlour?  (Read 1638 times)

Offline fatbloke

What's the best way to go about it? Should prices be agreed as the appointment  starts or halfway through??  Never been to one before

JamesFD

I certainly wouldn't: you'd sound like you might be trying to entrap the masseuse or establishment. Make some subtle signals & the massesuse will raise the subject during the massage. It's never failed for me.

Online Jonestown

Wait till you get in the room and speak to the lady who is going to do the massage. Never bring the question of extras up on the phone ir at the reception desk as if its a shop they will simply deny that any are available. If its an indie in a flat then you can ask on the phone but they still might deny it.

Offline fatbloke

What about phoning to see if they do any extras? Are prices agreed halfway through usually or at the end ?

Online Jonestown

What about phoning to see if they do any extras? Are prices agreed halfway through usually or at the end ?

They are usualy agreed 20 to 30 minutes into a one hour massage.

JamesFD

There are shedloads of reports on here which detail how a session often goes. Trying reading them to get an idea of what goes on. Try this one for a start:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.0

Online myothernameis

Things not to do if looking for extras

Dont ask them over the phone, this goes back to, the police might be trying to entrap them
Dont ask the receptionist, same thing, police
Dont ask the girl directly, wait till se prompt you, how ever if you ask the girl or even the receptionist, your massage will end there and then

Things you could try

Leave your hands down by your side, and touch her legs accidentally, if nothing said, like move your hand away, try feeling her legs
If she does credit card swipes "wipes her hand between your ass cheeks"

Only then should you consider asking her

Offline Muff licker

No towels on the massage table always a good sign

I always strip naked

I always tuck my cock between my balls. This gives her chance to stroke it when it gets erect

Sometimes i give the girl a tester touch on her legs or Bum if this is not rejected then its a good sign

Offline fatbloke

No towels on the massage table always a good sign

I always strip naked

I always tuck my cock between my balls. This gives her chance to stroke it when it gets erect

Sometimes i give the girl a tester touch on her legs or Bum if this is not rejected then its a good sign

Will wearing boxers on at first but then having a big raging boner have the same effect?  :D

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Online myothernameis

wipes in the room also a clue

Wipes in the room could also be so the girl can wipe her hands after the massage has finished

Offline MilleMiglia

As I have said before, keep your boxers on initially. If the masseuse asks you to remove them, then game on. Embarrassment avoided all round.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Are you referring to a proper massage parlour or a "massage" parlour i.e. Brothel .

Offline Bigwilts

What's the best way to go about it? Should prices be agreed as the appointment  starts or halfway through??  Never been to one before

In a ‘massage parlour’ brothel/knocking shop, there are probably women to choose from dressed in underwear, ‘outfits’ or tiny dresses, will take you to a room with a bed.
You may have paid a price on entry for the use of the room then get asked what you want by the woman once in the bedroom, for which you’re given a price

In a massage parlour the women are more likely to be wearing a therapists outfit, you typically pay for a one of a number of massage options at the desk, the room will have a massage table.  The masseuse will give you a massage then at some point drop hints or ask if you want anything extra, then gives an extras price.  Sometimes there’s a giant hint when she strips off before she begins, or drops the therapist jacket and starts in her normal clothes

Offline munterhunter

In my experience most parlours and Working Girls won't discuss services over the phone. I've been in lounges in several parlours and heard the receptionist say "you will have to discuss that with the lady of your choice when you get here".

Offline Fredbone

Agree with the above, naked on the table and only after 20 to 30 mins they will ask about extra’s.

Offline catweazle

Agree with the above, naked on the table and only after 20 to 30 mins they will ask about extra’s.

Yep all of this. Often the offer comes as you turn over; in "non-legit" places there will have been 'accidental' touches, cc swipes or even outright groping to get you aroused so that when you do turn over you already have a stiffy.