Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £Pay AdultWork Credits  (Read 1042 times)

Offline inch

Thinking of topping up my AW account to run a RB after it dwindled to nothing.

Does anyone have any experience of the "£Pay" option? Says you call a number, stick in a PIN and then use your Credit Card.

I'm mostly curious what this would show as on the card; does it sow the infamous awork.co.uk?

Running to the corner shop to buy some kind of voucher I've never heard of sounds a pain. If this avoids an obvious entry on the CC statement, I'll take it.

Ta

Online george r

i buy a payg top up card and ring the number they give you to get credit ..or use a pay safe voucher from the coop , both cash and nothing to trace either, pay safe voucher seems better  value..

Offline Corus Boy

Use a Paysafe card;

External Link/Members Only

Not really a card, go into a sales outlet, hand over a £10 and you get a slip with a number on it.  Enter the number and your credit is granted.

No Credit Card, no identity required, works well.

On the paysafe website you can search for sales outlets.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Use a Paysafe card;

Not really a card, go into a sales outlet, hand over a £10 and you get a slip with a number on it.  Enter the number and your credit is granted.

Great Advice. Most Paypoint shops SHOULD be able to do this, although it is that rare that some staff are not aware of how to process your payment and issue you with a voucher.

you can pay at most Co-Op stores in the midlands.

Offline inch

Use a Paysafe card;

Thanks - doesn't sound too painful.

What exactly am I asking them for, a "£10 Paysafe voucher"??

Offline Corus Boy

That's all you need to ask for.

Offline lpopo

There are over-18 and under-18 versions. Make sure you specify or check before you leave. Can use them on gambling sites etc so nothing to worry about when buying