Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: review record  (Read 1407 times)

homer123

which working girl do you know that has the most positive reviews ? I found this one 1993297, she has 64 positive reviews.

i'm just curious does anyone know a working girl out there that can beat that ?

bod666

Michelle Independent (External Link/Members Only) has 100

It's an interesting question - wonder if there is anyone with more?

Offline catweazle

Carly G in Kent:

External Link/Members Only

Currently on 1499

(and the longest FAQ section I've ever seen!)

homer123

i meant positive reviews on here, not aw.

bod666

Adele4u External Link/Members Only looks like a serious challenger for MI on 98

bod666

Carly G in Kent:

Currently on 1499

(and the longest FAQ section I've ever seen!)

How has Carly got precisely zero reviews on here? Quite a few comments if you search using the number. I'm not interested in seeing her it's just odd that someone with that much aw feedback wouldn't have been reviewed  :unknown:

homer123

bod666 I think u have found the winner mate, I don't think anyone can beat 100 positive reviews

homer123

if there isn't any working girls out there that can beat 100 positive reviews, does any one know any working girls that come close ?

let's start the bidding at a minimum of 50 positive reviews.

Online threechilliman

How has Carly got precisely zero reviews on here? Quite a few comments if you search using the number. I'm not interested in seeing her it's just odd that someone with that much aw feedback wouldn't have been reviewed  :unknown:

Barebacker? See blog post from 29th Oct.

tcm

Offline Turtle Z

Wasn't she quoted as stating that she didn't want to see UKP members? I might be wrong but I vaguely remember reading this somewhere in the distant past. It speaks volumes that she's been around for so long and hasn't got a single positive review on here.

Sureshot

Wasn't she quoted as stating that she didn't want to see UKP members? I might be wrong but I vaguely remember reading this somewhere in the distant past. It speaks volumes that she's been around for so long and hasn't got a single positive review on here.
She wouldnt know she was seeing a ukp member (unless they were dumb enough to say so first) and would have no control over wether a review went up or not.  Wasnt there a leicester tart who tried the same thing?

I think it also highlights the percentage of punters who are aware and actually take advantage of this site. (Much smaller than we may think)

Offline Turtle Z

She wouldnt know she was seeing a ukp member

I know, thats what makes it so dumb, she has no control over the situation whatsoever.

Offline catweazle