Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Melody' at VIP - Nottingham Agency  (Read 676 times)

Offline peiyee

External Link/Members Only
disclaimer: Yes it's VIP - no need for you to flame this post if you have beef with them, it's been done to death

There's a review on their site about this WG that claims she was working with another local agency... anyone have an idea what that might be and who she 'was'? ABC, Harvey's? She looks familiar to me and would like to know if anyone has seen her or might know. I used ABC and Harvey's...

Online scbond

The info and pictures on the profiles at VIP are completely meaningless. The profiles are used and reused as girls come and go.

Offline peiyee

The info and pictures on the profiles at VIP are completely meaningless. The profiles are used and reused as girls come and go.

He says pointlessly, as a person with 33 pointless posts and 0 reviews

Online badsin

No hits on GRIS, which is unusual for VIP. I'd be wary of anything they tout :hi:

Online scbond

He says pointlessly, as a person with 33 pointless posts and 0 reviews

Hahaha funny guy! Don’t think I’ve ever come on here looking for help, I just pitch in only when relevant. If you want to ignore me and everyone else regarding VIP and start trusting any tiny bit of their website then be my guest. Seems a bit ridiculous to criticise someone trying to provide you with an answer to your question!

Offline peiyee

Hahaha funny guy! Don’t think I’ve ever come on here looking for help, I just pitch in only when relevant. If you want to ignore me and everyone else regarding VIP and start trusting any tiny bit of their website then be my guest. Seems a bit ridiculous to criticise someone trying to provide you with an answer to your question!

You gave an answer? You really think so?

Online scbond

You gave an answer? You really think so?

Yes. If you don’t like it, take it on the chin. Don’t jump at me for not contributing in response to me contributing.

Actually, very odd that you seem to be defending VIP. Perhaps you work for them.

Offline peiyee