Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tontober 2016... the £100 per hour month  (Read 15429 times)

Offline cueball

Ok, yesterday re podge, she falls into the tontober bracket nicely.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already reviewed

Offline Turtle Z

That's me off the mark this month with what turned out to be an epic fuck with SarahJayneLeeds. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116846.0

Offline Steely Dan

A return visit so no review.  But honestly what a great full on fuck for £80!  She is a bit size 14-ish, but she is not my girlfriend, just a great way to spend an hour.

Offline p3ngu1n

I've only caught the end of this CB, as I've been away with travels - oh well :hi:

Offline cueball

Yorkshire tontobering (only on the half hour though).....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117163.0

No more from me I'm afraid, I've no chances for the remainder of the month  :dash:

Offline cueball

Shameless bump to my 2016 tontober thread here

Tontober is just around the corner.

I'll be starting a thread on the main board and to get the input/interest up I'm gonna start a couple of regional threads, on yorks and the nw. I'd urge each regional board to kick off a similar thread.

Look back into older tontober threads I've started, if we show the interest/drive quite a few lasses will play along.

I play it to the letter, I'll not podge any lass over 100 quid on the hour. The more that play, the bigger impact it has.

We all spend a lot of money through the year on paid sex, it's not unreasonable to have a month of good value and fun.

The lasses gain potential regulars and potential exposure on here, it's win win for all..... but you've got to put your money where your mouth is.

Steely dan has done some great work on the wiki...
External Link/Members Only£100/hr to get things rolling.

Keep your eyes on the national board on the first of October.... the thread will be there.

Offline Steely Dan

I'm in.  October 2017 will be a £100/hr month for me.

Sorry, Carmina, not this month
(ok not ever, but just an example of what I wont be fucking ... unless she rate drops)

Offline livlad

Tontober my favourite month of the year bring it on

Offline bigmc

There`s a couple of girls id be tempted out of my hiatus to see if they were a ton on the hour.
If any gems pop up taking part, I just might go for it.
I had a break / retired mainly because prices were up to unaceptable ( to me) levels, so culd be really temped.

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Should be easy for me, very rarely go over a oner.

Offline Steely Dan

We got a new mention on AW.  And it is still pre kick off!
Nottsredhead aka Englishphoebe has tontober advertised

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

We got a new mention on AW.  And it is still pre kick off!

Last known telephone number:

+447923213911   
(this SP is not currently displaying a telephone number.
The number shown here is the last known number courtesy of UKP)

Offline cueball

New 2017 thread will kick off on the 1st and I'm hoping to see regional threads too

Type_O_Negative

New 2017 thread will kick off on the 1st and I'm hoping to see regional threads too

I don't know about the other parts of Albion but here in London punting scene is hopeless in my book. Personally i don't think there will be many contributors in the new London Tontober 2017 thread but who knows?

amanhasnoname

I’ll start putting my ton compliant hl together   :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

Sorry, remind me of the rules. This isn't about toftt is it, just any girl you podge for under a 1er

Offline pewpewpew

Seen 3 girls on AW already have tontober in their profiles

Offline pewpewpew

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:41:06 pm by pewpewpew »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seen 3 girls on AW already have tontober in their profiles

A quick search on AW now shows 9 profiles offering tontober rates, although still only the 1 is in the East Mids region.