Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Effy - Victoria SW1V - Elegant Elfin beauty  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD setup, book by phone confirm on the day, £130 for the hour.  Visit was before the price hike.
Effy's quite striking with a classic face, light skin, blue eyes, and long dark hair (unlike the stock pics).  She's an elegant 5'6", would guess late 20s, very slim with A/B cup breasts, long legs and gorgeous feet. Soft skin but some marks, and bruises on her legs from her dancing side-line.

Told no kissing. She offered to swap with another girl, but I was good to continue as thought she was gorgeous, wearing a body suit and nothing else.
Some lip kissing was on the cards, but felt distant, as she lay down seductively. Continued to shape herself into lovely poses through the punt.  Gave her little tits a nice suck, Effy flushes noticeable when turned on.
OWO, very slow and sloppy with delicate tongue moves and gazing up at me time to time. Hands at first, but then no hands. Not much depth but very pleasurable, and gagging as she tries to go deeper.  She's very submissive, and eased into a face fuck but only to her limit.
RO/fingering, she has a lovely pussy and got dripping wet, though very quiet.
Rubbered up and bent her over to take her from behind. Very tight, and plays with herself as I fuck her, a nice turn on :D
Gorgeous balancing on her tippy toes, her legs pinned between my knees, as I grab her hips or hair as I thrust away.  Though still gentle, had that vibe, and a nice finish.

Some chat intra round.  Liked her lying on her front, tiny booty up and feet swaying.  She's rather soft spoken and passive, but a nice girl.
A little OWO then dom on for cowgirl sucking on her tits/neck. Lots of thrusting and grinding, bodies up close and legs entwined. Gives me the illusion she's seeking her spot.
Switched to mish and fucked to a finish with her lush long legs pointing up to the sky, pretty soles flailing, as I took her deep  :yahoo:

Was happy with my visit, but HoD back-to-back bookings come into play, as a somewhat rushed end to the punt after I popped.
Lack of kissing could have made this neutral, but will go positive as overall I had a good time with a beautiful British girl.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 6/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 37/50

Thanks Centry for the previous picture collation
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 09:43:05 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Mexico2021

Thanks for the review. was thinking of seeing her soon..
Profile and other reviews suggest fk and some ops even dfk..

Do you think it was just an off day for her..

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review. was thinking of seeing her soon..
Profile and other reviews suggest fk and some ops even dfk..

Do you think it was just an off day for her..

Yeah most got DFK, and was expecting that.  As to why, no idea :unknown:

Offline Sh5278

Shame about the DFK. Personally think it should be considered essential service for a GFE.

Still hope to meet her though, tried a couple of times before the first lockdown, always fully booked.  :(

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She was my first ever punt over 3 years ago now and I can't recall if I got DFK from her or not.

Always remember her being very quiet but not shy. Nice girl who started things off but not been tempted to return for round 2.