Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Effy - House of Divine [Victoria] - Black Hair Now! 👩🏻  (Read 4553 times)

Offline centry

And so the hiatus from Eastern European Agency girls continues, and thus the search for alternatives, I'm hoping better & more realistic pricing for the upcoming summer

Profile : External Link/Members Only
Price Paid : £70 / 30 minutes
Nearest Station : Victoria Underground Station
Services Received : Kissing (LFK), OWO (DT), Sex (Protected)
Date : April 2021

EFFY:
A very slim English lady whom I suspect is around her late 20's.
She had; a pretty face, blue eyes, jet-black hair, and fair skin.
Her body was thin, I'm guessing her dress size is around 6/8.
The whole time I was there she was always relaxed and smiling, a true professional.

DETAILS :
Her OWO & DT was solid
Effy was well-spoken and seemed intelligent
Every position demanded was granted
She was hygienic and she smelt nice
Good attitude towards work in general
She was tight & used a tiny amount of lubricant
The toiletries were adequate, the hot-water option on the shower is fixed!
➑ The kissing was mediocre & light, at best it was satisfactory.

CONCLUSION :
So upon entering the room and seeing Effy, I initially thought that I had the wrong girl since her hair was black and I was obviously expecting a blonde girl.
I must admit that I was a little disappointed since I'd been craving a blonde at the time.
In general HOD ladies are a good value for money, and although I wasn't blown out of my mind I was however impressed at how much was included in a £70/30 minutes session.
I can only really give Effy a light-green positive and if the drought continues in the EE Agency scene, then I may return.
Overall good vibes.

BONUS ROUND :
The communication from the maid/responder/receptionist was generally lacking, I confirmed the booking (by text) on the day between 10am - 10:30am, and as the time lapsed onto the 29th minute mark I still had no reply.
Naturally I rang them and to my surprise she said she'd already logged/booked me in, she just didn't bother giving me a confirmation back!
This is a small issue, but messing up on something this simple is a tad irritating.

Attached below is what I feel represents her likeness the most

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:57:34 am by centry »

Offline Discoballs

I've always thought she had a kiera Knightley  look about her .  Will revisit as I bet she looks great with black hair .

Offline MysteryManNo.7

My first ever punt was with her.

I blame her for me becoming addicted to it and spending thousands over the years lol  :D

Offline centry

I've always thought she had a kiera Knightley  look about her .  Will revisit as I bet she looks great with black hair .

That's actually an interesting comparison. I think I can agree with that.
She really does give off a External Link/Members Only vibe.

Offline bedhedred

Talking of Kiera Knightly, I thought this lady has that vibe as well. At 400/h, I'm unlikely to find out.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:38:26 pm by bedhedred »

Offline centry

Talking of Kiera Knightly, I thought this lady has that vibe as well. At 400/h, I'm unlikely to find out.

I actually think Camille looks prettier than her in those pictures.
Photoshop really is the work of the devil,  :lol:

Offline bedhedred

What's also unfair is that there is an arse shot for Camille. I haven’t dredged up an authentic one for Kiera.

Offline Discoballs

What's also unfair is that there is an arse shot for Camille. I haven’t dredged up an authentic one for Kiera.

Was it not included in the fappening  a few years ago?

Offline centry

I'm pretty sure she's had multiple sex scenes from a few movies, a quick search on xvideos.com will show you the goods.  ;)

Offline gihrenzabi

Always fancied to punt Effy at HOD when first saw her pics, shame her kissing is mediocre.... which kissing is a big turn on for me.....

Offline bediscrete

Always fancied Kiera (twice) Knightly.
A lookie-likey would be nice - but has to be a snogger 😎

Offline bedhedred

I'm pretty sure she's had multiple sex scenes from a few movies, a quick search on xvideos.com will show you the goods.  ;)

Offline Alexmck

Blimey!

Looks exactly my type although lack of kissing means probably a no.