Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Linda, Birmingham.  (Read 3436 times)

8 review(s) for Gorgeous_Linda (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £80.

Gave Linda a call and easily arranged an hour booking with excellent comms from her via text giving me easy directions to her flat not too far from the bottom end of Ryland Street so enough decent parking available.
The flat itself was nice and clean as you would expect with a nice bedroom and shower facilities available.

Linda met me at the door of her flat with a kiss and was elegantly dressed wearing matching lingerie with hold-ups underneath a black gown with black heels, she then offered me a drink and a shower both of which I accepted as it was a hot day.
Her profile pictures are accurate and the two newest ones on the main profile page are a very accurate portrayal of how she looks and I found her to be very beautiful facially, very alluring eyes. Linda has a very nice figure with some nice curves in the right places.

On my return from the shower I joined Linda on the bed as we chatted a little as this was our first meeting before we began with some lovely soft FK as I gripped her lightly by the neck whilst she stroked my chest.
Made my way down to her to suck Linda's boobs and lick her nipples and found yet another lady that has very sensitive nipples which became hard very quickly. It has been mentioned on an older report that she has what may be a birthmark around her left boob and chest and this is accurate, whether it is either a birthmark or a scar is irrelevant as it did not bother me in the slightest.

Linda had a suck on my nipples before continuing down my body to my cock for some OWO which was very good with a nice technique and at a good old pace too as she also licked her way down my shaft onto my balls as she lightly licked and sucked on them before making her way back up my shaft for more OWO. Linda appeared to be well into what she was doing and it continued for quite a while!!  :cool:

I rolled her over and kissed my way down her body to begin a nice long session of oral as I indulged myself teasing her clit with my tongue, she became increasingly wet before I eventually pushed her into a clitoral orgasm as she grabbed my head and pulled me closer in between her legs.

Had some more lovely OWO before covering up as we began in doggy on the bed with plenty of variation in speed and depth from me as Linda pushed her bum back against me as I was holding her initially by the ankles then both the hips and neck before reaching round to fondle her boobs.
Next up was mish which allowed us to enjoy some more FK as well as kissing/licking each others necks and nipples. Linda then jumped on top for some cowgirl and at my request started off nice and slowly, gradually building up the pace while I played with her nipples and had my hands full of her bum until I eventually came with Linda riding me hard and grinding away on me.

Linda cleaned me up and as we had 10 minutes left she offered to give me a nice oily massage which was enjoyable before I then had a shower and left after thanking Linda for a very enjoyable hour.

I found Linda to be a lovely lady with a nice personality and her attitude and service was great and I will more than likely meet her again in the future.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan.  :hi:

broksonic

Just my luck that she is no longer in Brum . According to her profile she is now in Gatwick

scoobydoo88

Just my luck that she is no longer in Brum . According to her profile she is now in Gatwick

This is a shame as I was planning to pay her another visit. My experiences with her were as positive as Juan's. All I would say is her birthmark or scar is much more subtle than what I was expecting from her previous reviews, shouldn't put anybody off. Maybe the move is temporary.

Offline Juankerr

This is a shame as I was planning to pay her another visit. My experiences with her were as positive as Juan's. All I would say is her birthmark or scar is much more subtle than what I was expecting from her previous reviews, shouldn't put anybody off. Maybe the move is temporary.
I've noticed that Linda has been moving between Birmingham, Bristol and Gatwick with regularity lately so I would assume its just temporary and she will likely be back available in Birmingham soon.

Dodo

I've noticed that Linda has been moving between Birmingham, Bristol and Gatwick with regularity lately so I would assume its just temporary and she will likely be back available in Birmingham soon.
Juan, her rate is now £100 for the hour but you paid £80. Was that a special offer or does she change her rate when she's in Brum??

johnnyboy61

I saw her three or four times, the last time about 18 months ago (pre my UKP days) and thought she was pretty much a permanent Birmingham fixture when not back at home in the Czech R. I remember not being bothered by the birthmark at all. She was a lovely girl and a good fuck, but I seem to remember that she was a little 'over-sensitive' when receiving oral. Her rate back then was always £80p/h.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:04:35 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Juankerr

Juan, her rate is now £100 for the hour but you paid £80. Was that a special offer or does she change her rate when she's in Brum??
Usually £80 per hour when in Birmingham.

scoobydoo88

I remember this time last year she was only £70ph for a few months. VFM!

stevan59

id just like to echo juankerr feedback on  linda i saw her on friday and she gives great service she was at the apollo  hotel and she told me she was going down south for a few days but will be back. just thought id let you guys know shes well worth a visit ;)

broksonic

Usually £80 per hour when in Birmingham.

Hopefully she will be back in Birmingham very soon

stevan59

hi guys just let you know i seen linda last night had a great time shes back in birmingham  get in while you can :yahoo:

broksonic

hi guys just let you know i seen linda last night had a great time shes back in birmingham  get in while you can :yahoo:

Wish she would just stay in Brum