Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imm Jai Thai Massage  (Read 1420 times)

Offline VitIron

I found this website after browsing the web for massages:

External Link/Members Only

It's also mentioned on a couple of other websites, stating that it has a strict policy of non-sexual services.

I don't know if that's something these places may state when advertising but then offer something else in private.

It's open from 10am - 9pm from Sunday to Friday which seems very long hours for a massage only service.

Does anyone know anything about this place?

Thanks

Offline psb

I would take "stress relief" to mean "happy ending"

Offline VitIron

I would take "stress relief" to mean "happy ending"

That's the bit I don't understand.

Why come out with euphemisms for HE and then state that they don't offer sexual services?

Someone could genuinely go there for just a massage and find that they're being offered something they don't want.

Or a punter has the awkwardness of asking for the extras when the website says there are no sexual services.

How is a customer/punter supposed to know?  :unknown:

Offline VitIron

It has Google reviews and they give the impression that it's a non-sexual service.

But it's open 82 hours a week...  :unknown:

Offline Thephoenix

Lots of massage places advertise 'no sexual services '.
Why don't you go and TOFTT, then we'd all know. :hi:

Offline King Kenny

They get removed from google if it’s obvious sexual services are on offer. It pays to be discreet.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

From talking to a few admittedly more mature Thai women who have practiced in Thailand, hand releif is not seen as a sexual service but as a necessary act for men's health and wellbeing, so included in an otherwise legit massage. Maybe it explains why some do it so mechanically? 

Offline VitIron

They get removed from google if it’s obvious sexual services are on offer. It pays to be discreet.

I know what you mean but there isn't anything in the reviews that could even be construed as a sexual service being offered.

If there were photos of the lady (or ladies) working there then I'd probably go.

The reviews say that the lady's motto is 'No pain, no gain'.

She might go sadistic on someone looking for more than she's offering!  :scare:

Offline VitIron

From talking to a few admittedly more mature Thai women who have practiced in Thailand, hand releif is not seen as a sexual service but as a necessary act for men's health and wellbeing, so included in an otherwise legit massage. Maybe it explains why some do it so mechanically?

Kim, the lady working here, is probably mature.

This site says she has 24 years experience:

There's a new site that mentions a 'team of highly trained and experienced therapists' although the Google reviews only mention Kim.