Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The other NW punting forum closed?  (Read 8588 times)

Offline con-a-ser

As do I. Angel screwed you over,

It would have been worth every penny to get him out of the industry

Online Doc Holliday

Yes but I believe there's an element of excitement and risk involved in punting, not simply the hormones involved in sexual activity. Endorphins, adrenaline, dopamine.

Some guys I think are addicted to the excitement, attention and intimacy. Just being with another person providing physical contact.

Indeed. He was primarily addicted to his online forum persona which I gather was not really his true persona? The fame and notoriety of his 'superpunter'  status, meant he had to maintain a level of punting (and subsequent reviews) beyond his personal financial means. Consequently he stole from a business where he was trusted.

The level of sycophantic adulation of his status and reviews on the forum, was often quite nauseating and without doubt contributory to his demise.

Online Doc Holliday

It would have been worth every penny to get him out of the industry

But you didn't. He just 'Conned' you, took your money and never really gave you full control of a dying forum.

Love the way you ignored the rest of my post  :D

Offline Woblybobsdog

Indeed. He was primarily addicted to his online forum persona which I gather was not really his true persona? The fame and notoriety of his 'superpunter'  status, meant he had to maintain a level of punting (and subsequent reviews) beyond his personal financial means. Consequently he stole from a business where he was trusted.

The level of sycophantic adulation of his status and reviews on the forum, was often quite nauseating and without doubt contributory to his demise.

I somtimes wonder if I dont encourage some of the characters here down the same route.
I enjoyed some banter with giraffe on the old forum.
I suppose were all a little addicted in our own ways

Offline Dickled

Yes but I believe there's an element of excitement and risk involved in punting, not simply the hormones involved in sexual activity. Endorphins, adrenaline, dopamine.

Some guys I think are addicted to the excitement, attention and intimacy. Just being with another person providing physical contact.
I can accept that, but isn't there a link/symbiosis between all the processes that occur within a person, which moulds that person and basically just how they ARE?
For sure the chemical processes you mention may have been a significant factor regarding Giraffeman, but is not possible that his diagnosed clinical condition was the overriding catalyst for all the other stuff that followed?

Offline Blackpool Rock

£85K was mentioned a few posts back which is a serious amount of cash to spend on punting bearing in mind this was extra stolen cash on top of whatever money he himself had (possibly nothing but all the same).
Not sure over what time frame the money was stolen but you'd surely expect that sort of fraud to be spotted reasonably quickly  :unknown:

My normal punt is 30 minutes and if I add on OWO + CIM it sets me back £80 so If I punt once a week i'm in for £4160 a year which is somewhat short of £85K, in fact it would take me in excess of 20 years to spend the ill gotten gains  :scare:

OK so lets say someone punted 3 times a week for an hour each time and with a few extras it was £150 a time x 3 times a week = £450 a week x 52 = £23400 a year so it would have to go undetected for the best part of 4 years before being found out.

I guess it is possible if someone decided to do a few 4 hour punts with 3 girls a few times a week to blow the cash in a year but fuck me it's pushing it isn't it  :unknown:
I'm not familiar with his online persona from reading his reviews but were they basically extended punts with multiple girls which would account for that sum of money being splurged or is it possible that the figures are possibly a bit high  :unknown:

Offline Woblybobsdog

I do seem to remember he did quite a few 2 girls so that would rack it up.
I also remember 85k was the amount that went missing so theoretically he could have spent more on punting or spent less and gone on a few holidays.
I do wish hed chip in to this thread though:)

Offline lewisjones23

I do seem to remember he did quite a few 2 girls so that would rack it up.
I also remember 85k was the amount that went missing so theoretically he could have spent more on punting or spent less and gone on a few holidays.
I do wish hed chip in to this thread though:)

what for?

Offline Woblybobsdog

what for?

Id honestly like to hear his side of the story, the effect it had and why hes still punting.
Im also a fan of Judge Judy so clearly just a nosey bastard :)

Offline Blackcat25

Id honestly like to hear his side of the story, the effect it had and why hes still punting.
Im also a fan of Judge Judy so clearly just a nosey bastard :)

Also I’m intrigued to know how he coped with his sex addiction through his incarceration at her majesty’s pleasure.  Also Im sure giraffe guy must be pissed at the increased prices WGs charge today.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Also I’m intrigued to know how he coped with his sex addiction through his incarceration at her majesty’s pleasure.  Also Im sure giraffe guy must be pissed at the increased prices WGs charge today.
I'm sure once they knew he was a sex addict that it would pique some interest but not possibly what he was looking for  :rolleyes:  ;)

Offline Geoff800

Sex addiction  :D

Can't remember who famously said it but the quote "Saying you're addicted to sex is the equivalent of saying you're addicted to oxygen" is very true.  Some people have to use "I'm addicted therefore I'm ill and you should feel sorry for me" to excuse cunt like behaviour such as deliberately making decisions which result in people losing their jobs through no fault of their own.

Offline Dickled

Sex addiction  :D

Can't remember who famously said it but the quote "Saying you're addicted to sex is the equivalent of saying you're addicted to oxygen" is very true.  Some people have to use "I'm addicted therefore I'm ill and you should feel sorry for me" to excuse cunt like behaviour such as deliberately making decisions which result in people losing their jobs through no fault of their own.
I'm sure there must have been lots of research done and books written about what appears to be a recognized clinical condition.
A total waste of effort, really. All they needed to do was ask you!  :hi:

Offline con-a-ser

Why am I getting impressions of Chucky of Sons of Anarchy in my head
External Link/Members Only

Offline spiralnotebook

Once the sex addict tag got out he might have become the main attraction for spit roasts at HMP’s pleasure  :D.