Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Ashley (Ipswich)  (Read 773 times)

Offline bs123456

Folks,

Looking for a first time punt in/around Ipswich.  Looking at various WGs but Emma Ashley (External Link/Members Only) caught my eye a bit.

Can anyone vouch for her?  Doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback and she says it's a new profile.

If I should avoid her, then did you have any other suggestions?

Offline somethingrandom

Clean modern house of wherstead rd.
Flatmate also used to do this (may still duo)
I found her Comms a little unreliable.
She is not size 12. Ask her for a full length photo to prove it if she claims she is.
Her flatmate claimed to be 12/14 and was really 18/20
I saw her in passing, but did not have a booking.
Personally I think she has a bit of a high opinion of herself, YMMV.
No way I would pay her asking rates.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:51:26 pm by somethingrandom »

Offline somethingrandom

OP, what sort of girls do you find attractive?

Any particular services you want?

Offline Foxtail17

Folks,

Looking for a first time punt in/around Ipswich.  Looking at various WGs but Emma Ashley (External Link/Members Only) caught my eye a bit.

Can anyone vouch for her?  Doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback and she says it's a new profile.

If I should avoid her, then did you have any other suggestions?

She took my eye. Took almost 48 hours after reading my AW message before replying. Said she was free on date and time I required and to put a booking form in. I did so, she confirmed, then 20 minutes later she messaged to to say I was too old. I am 53, and she knew that as it was in my first AW message. I did suggest she put her age restrictions on her profile, but she did not.
A complete waste of my time.

Offline bs123456

Thanks for the responses folks, all very helpful.

OP, what sort of girls do you find attractive?

Any particular services you want?

Someone between 25-40, build not too important as long as they're not emaciated or morbidly obese.  I do find chubbier girls and BBW types attractive offline so would be totally happy to punt one.

The fewer tats and piercings the better.  That's just a personal thing I apply to all women but I'm flexible on that with regards to a punt.

Services-wise I'm not looking for anything too heavy or weird.  Really just up for a decent GFE with kissing if possible.  Not fussed about OWO.

Any recommendations I could take a look at?

(Hope I've done this right...)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:39:56 pm by bs123456 »

Offline somethingrandom

If you like chatty and seriously fit gym-bunny types then april-lee is stunning and well worth the hourly rate.

Petite Slender redheads then Emma Lee is lovely but her house is an absolute state and she has a lot of pets, fine for an outcall though.

I probably don't really see many of the slightly chubbier nor do I see that many in Ipswich, preferring to pop down to Colchester.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:05:53 pm by somethingrandom »

Offline somethingrandom

Are you after an outcall op?

Offline bs123456

If you like chatty and seriously fit gym-bunny types then april-lee is stunning and well worth the hourly rate.

Petite Slender redheads then Emma Lee is lovely but her house is an absolute state and she has a lot of pets, fine for an outcall though.

I probably don't really see many of the slightly chubbier nor do I see that many in Ipswich, preferring to pop down to Colchester.

I can't find april-lee on AW but Emma Lee might be worth a look.

I think I'd prefer an incall actually.

Offline somethingrandom

« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:12:49 pm by somethingrandom »