Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ching, massage Ockendon Essex  (Read 1428 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Can remember reading on this site few months back that all you get is an HJ at the end of the massage. Unfortunately the link to site she advertised on has now gone? Can anyone give an update if she sometimes goes the extra mile? OWO or a fuck? I usually use Zen in Upminster, but looking for a change, so might visit her? If I can find her number? Had it hidden somewhere with a few others. Just can't find it!!

robby16

Mobile number was  07429059255. No more than a HE as far I know though

Offline dieseldriver

Just like the girls at Zen. One in particular I read on a review who done OWO, stopped doing it on doctors advice by the time I got to see her. Seen four different girls at Zen, and none of them done OWO. Or even a fuck, covered so safe........

Offline bigbrit

Deffo the right number. I asked her tonight by text if she will do anything other than HR, she said she wouldn’t, I gave her a miss tonight! She knows me because I’ve been a few times so am a bit disappointed she doesn’t do more.
Banned reason: Threats towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dieseldriver

Went last night. Nice enough lady and attractive. She even let me put my hand up her dress to feel above her stocking tops. Noticed she was wearing stockings when following her upstairs. Must say the HR was good. Probabely stick to Zen as they do B2B/HR for £40 extra. If only some at Zen would do OWO?

Offline Titti Tatti

DD have you tried Thai rElaxation Elm Park? An extra 80 will normally get the full works so you should be able to negotiate whatever you desire.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:13:44 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks for that. Reading some of the reviews, some wont do OWO? Maybe visit a WG that will?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 10:03:59 am by dieseldriver »