Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chrystina massage leytonstone  (Read 985 times)

jimsteve

I have visited this girl for many years offers a really good massage, Spanish young fit body used to be a lap dancer last saw few weeks ago £60 pounds on bed and hand job cant go wrong. parking is controlled during mon to sat day hours.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the intel that this Gumtree ad is more than just a legit massage.

However, your review seems to be missing a few details i.e. size, appearance, quality of HJ, more on offer, age, comms, location (oh, sorry, controlled parking, yes).

jimsteve

yes sparkus sorry age late twenties about 28ish she is 5ft about a size 8.Location is just off Leytonstone leisure centre.

She gives b2b massage and a good strong massage back and feet, coms not great in her flat as she moved from main bedroom into a small room but its a very safe place controlled gate access. she has had a couple of flat mates in past one present from spain and I have had threesomes with them all with her. I don't know if she offers sex with everyone.

She has a tattoo I am not a fan of them and I don't see girls with them but I make an exception for her

Offline Mark1

Thank jimsteve for the review. Can I ask is she is attractive to you? Does she look like anybody famous? How would you mark her like out of 10? She said about a size 8 does she have large or small breasts

jimsteve

I am not up on dress sizes but I would say between 8-10 but no bigger she has a firm body no flabby bits, in terms of rating I would say 7 not ugly at same time not miss world, but everyone is different in terms of attractiveness