Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really want to see this Asian girl. Stunning  (Read 2173 times)

Offline andy750

Stunning, but fierce money.

But she looks amazing.
Wonder if she’s worth it.

Beautiful orientals like this are like gold dust. Only reason I’m considering.
I’m sure after the first meet could see her for less minus the agency percentage.

External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

So your promoting her for others to try?

That's called TOUTING.

Touts get banned.

Toodles.

Offline andy750

How’s that?

Seeing what others think before I maybe take the plunge
Exactly how I did it with my first review

Don’t judge that quick

Offline Metal micky

If you got the money, go for it and let us know if she worth it :)

Offline Liverpool

She looks quite ordinary for £400/hour. Plus there's no hint of what services are on offer so it could be the most vanilla of punts.

Offline andy750

That’s what worries me. £400 is a heck of a lot for 1 hour. Especially if no owo etc

Why do beautiful Asians have to be so hard to find. I mean high class Chinese/Korean

Offline BillGoldberg

Stunning, but fierce money.

But she looks amazing.
Wonder if she’s worth it.

Beautiful orientals like this are like gold dust. Only reason I’m considering.
I’m sure after the first meet could see her for less minus the agency percentage.

External Link/Members Only

Not in a million years
£400/hr and her face is hidden, no description of services, thats even after the big assumption that the photos are even genuine  :thumbsdown:

Not in a million years

mrhappypants

This is ridiculous and I agree with the others casting doubts about the OP's motivation. 

There is some premium with asian providers that pushes them up to about £150 per hour with the promise of uncovered service and a reasonably long list of extras (OWO, maybe CIM and DFK - rare). 

Above this price you want to be really sure you are meeting the girl you book, that she offers outstanding looks, matches the pictures,  is easily and unquestionably identifiable from them, that she has a strong review record and a long list of services  that justify her rates.  A girl who excels in one area or achieves across a number should charge at a premium. 

But this is where the OP's bullshit is exposed.  No clear face picture?  No specified services?  Site registered in 2017 and no reviews?  Two to three times market rate? 

If this makes sense then make your own judgement about the OP's credibility or lack of it.

Offline andy750

Mrhappypants, what an presumptuous fool

I’m a punter looking for the best time anyone else

Check out my first review with the thread on previous comms

I understand people’s frustratiins with pimps and the like. Which is why I try to make sure, as we all do, that we communicate in gear to help each other’s needs

As far as I was aware it was a reputable agency. But maybe it’s not. I have no idea.

Has anyone else used this agency?

mrhappypants

Mrhappypants, what an presumptuous fool

Only one of us is highlighting an SP who has neither face photo, service list or review history and is charging £400 per hour

and it isn’t me...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:27:15 pm by mrhappypants »

Online The_Don

As far as I was aware it was a reputable agency. But maybe it’s not. I have no idea.

smiths posted some useful info about agencies (IMO) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62880.0

That’s what worries me. £400 is a heck of a lot for 1 hour. Especially if no owo etc

Why do beautiful Asians have to be so hard to find. I mean high class Chinese/Korean

Currently no W/G is worth £400 P/H IMO.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

Offline Chorley

smiths posted some useful info about agencies (IMO) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62880.0

Currently no W/G is worth £400 P/H IMO.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.
I agree 100% with this Don.  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

Given that the photos are all blurred, how do you know she's beautiful?  The OP strikes me as being either dodgy or naive.

Offline magnetico

There's no reputable agency from what I've read on UKP.

They all advertise post-ops, don't care if the punter get rips off, and tell any sort of rubbish to get more bookings

Offline Titti Tatti

FWIW  my third review is  Annabella(sp) on their site too.  It was early in my new career and I rated her Neutral.  Not vfm at all, as I've since discovered.

Offline andy750

Based on comments Im going to give it a miss

Just thought for £400, she’d be stunning and a great fuck. But as we know, money doesn’t represent that nowadays.
It used to be that £200-250 was the upper end.
But like my first review, I spent £50-60 and had a great time

Offline Chorley

There's no reputable agency from what I've read on UKP.

They all advertise post-ops, don't care if the punter get rips off, and tell any sort of rubbish to get more bookings
The Asian agencies seem to be particularly awful at the moment.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Vladimir luxuria

So 2 nice ladies still free and available on the market!
Donna and Charm (who just came back to work...)
Guy,good luck as both girls want to find a guy but not from punters booking...
So you have to meet them outside their world...!

Banned reason: Leech with no intention in posting reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SomTumFucker

What’s the relevance to the thread and why do your posts increasingly make you sound like a Thai pimp Sergei, sorry I mean Vladimir?

Joepeeps

What are you a Thai whore matchmaker?  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

All of Vladimir's posts are related to the private life of Thai whores, so it's not hard to guess that he's more than a punter.

Offline 0mard3000

Whatever floats your boat dude..... For me..??? ....Heelllllll Naw! :diablo:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:45:25 pm by Cali0mard »