Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Adult Work legit, how do i pick the right one  (Read 977 times)

Sadok

I've just moved to uk from Oz and it's a bit different here than home.

I've been looking on Adult Work for a girl in Lewisham area and have found a few.

Most have zero reviews, can these be trusted or are they scams?

There are a few with reviews, am I best to contact one of these?

Anything else I should be wary of?

Thanks

Offline elnukky

You can search this site for reviews using their AW IDs. If nobody has reviewed them, I think most here would suggest you TOFTT.

Offline TonyD

I've been looking on Adult Work for a girl in Lewisham area and have found a few.

keep your dinner money hidden in a sock  :hi: :wackogirl:

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks

1) Read this for guidance on maximising the likelyhood of a good fuck
External Link/Members Only

2) Read this for guidance on navigating your way around UKP
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204804.msg2106335#msg2106335

3) Write a review of any experiences you have
External Link/Members Only

Best of luck

Sadok

That's great, thanks fellas. Plenty of reading to do!

Online PLeisure

G'day, Sadok

This is a good starting point: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Despite its many faults, AW remains a primary source for finding WGs. Most clued up punters ignore the feedback on each profile as it's geared towards Positive comments, so that they are reciprocated. Hence, no real platform to get any realistic perspective. That is where UKP comes in  :cool:
You will also find heaps of profiles without any feedback; some may be several years old. These may belong to Romanian girls, possibly groups of them, organised by a manager. Feedback is not their priority - nor is providing a quality experience. There are exceptions, of course; although that is the general consensus.

If you see a WG that interests you, save her in your AW Hotlist and run the numbers (the 7-digit ID code that AW assigns each girl - seen in their URL and published at the bottom of their profile [when viewing on a laptop or desktop]). Place the ID numbers in UKP's Search bar [top right] and see if anything comes up.

Enjoy safari...

Online Malvolio

Whilst Lewisham isn't the worst part of London, it's not what I'd class as savoury.  Have your wits about you when you go there - unless you already live there, in which case you might want to think twice about punting so close to home.

TailSeeker

Thanks

Things are a bit different here than OZ, WGs aren't going to pull put the rubber gloves to check out your Johnson before commencing. And legally covered only services aren't required.

A good idea when you're finding your feet in London is to look at the best reviewed girls. Someone like Ellie_12_Rose (External Link/Members Only) has a flawless track record (the likes of which the rest of us could only hope for), then dip your toe into TOFTing with zero reviews. They may be real, they may be scams, no way to know until someone views them on UKP.

Always cast a suspicious eye over AW feedback, few are willing to give a neg on fear of retaliation. Always cross reference with here.

Offline LLPunting

Welcome OP to the madness of the London scene.

It's a huge market ripe for exploitation by every character type you can dream of or fear.
Lewisham is one of the poorer and rougher parts of town and the quality of the working ladies to be found there is skewed to the poorer end of the scale:

1) Not the most service oriented
2) Not the best presented
3) Multi-girl places are more likely to be brothels under (heavy handed) control rather than co-operatives of self-managed workers.

The vast majority of women working in the sub 250 ph arena are not native UK citizens so standard of English speaking will be skewed to the less than fluent and likely less than communicative.  Of course there will be great exceptions to all these deficiencies.

What is your punting history back in Oz?
How resilient and forthright are you in your encounters?  You seem a little hesitant and naive.
What kind of punt are you after?

Offline CluckinBell

Follow your gut instinct,something doesn't feel right avoid or back out

Sadok

I live in Lewisham and it's def not the nicest. Was thinking about around canary wharf but the search section is Tower Hamlets which also isn't the best.

Back home it's a lot easier, walk in a brothel, sit down and the birds will parade. Pick the most non-ugly one and head on up.  They have a quick squiz at your willy as mentioned and three minutes later the jobs done then talk about the weather for another 27 mins.

Confidence isn't an issue, its just getting the first one under the belt.  Reading about non-english speakers, Romanian muscle running the girls and having to go through the process of ringing and arranging a time is all a bit different for me. A lot easier to just walk in back home.

I appreciate all the help and will get this sorted.

Sadok

I like the sound of a 60 quid punt but might need to up the budget. I'm after just a standard full service and not too fussed if they don't speak english.  A Romanian or Hungarian bird would be a novelty and they're normally pretty fit.

Cheapest punt back home is $250 for 20mins and you don't get a good looker for that!

Offline webpunter

Fuckin strewth  :dash:

Cheapest punt back home is $250 for 20mins and you don't get a good looker for that!

Online Malvolio

I suggest you do your first couple of punts in daylight hours - you'll get used to wandering into dodgy-looking estates soon enough.

$250 Aussie dollars is about £140 - you'll be pleased to hear you can get a decent punt for an hour with that money.

Offline LLPunting

I like the sound of a 60 quid punt but might need to up the budget. I'm after just a standard full service and not too fussed if they don't speak english.  A Romanian or Hungarian bird would be a novelty and they're normally pretty fit.

60 for 30 mins will mean you may be venturing into the seedier parts of town so best to do so in daylight.

80 for 30 mins or 100-120 for 60 mins should mean you can find girls in "safer" parts of town.

If you feel more comfortable with being able to choose then perhaps try the better massage parlours / spas.